Favourite Fatties *Not Safe For Mobiles*

With the WWE wellness policy getting all their talent off "The Gear" & my dislike of generic, Cookie cutter workers. It got me wondering which wrestlers the UKFFer"s enjoyed over the years, That swapped Syringes & Gym Membership for Beer & Cream Cakes?

I always like the "Adorable one" who defied gravity & bumped like Curt Henning :laugh:Adrian_Adonis_-_Keith_Franke_03.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buddy Rose > Adrian Adonis for bumping like a mad man and being generally awesome.

However my favourite is probably Earthquake.

Looks like me and Arch had the same idea aswell Gilligan. There was something awesome about Earthquake, just this big bastard lobbing folk all over the place.

natural-disasters.jpg

I'd fucking love to see a modern version of the Natural Disasters in WWE. I really hated these bastards when I was a kid.

They were the first two fatties I really remember properly. I hated Earthquake as a kid for what he did to Hogan.

The two I have the fondest memories of are probably Yokozuna and Bam Bam Bigelow (if he counts as a fatty). The reason for that was because of what they both could do given there size....well at least at first for Yoko. Bam Bam being able to do a moonsault and dropkick etc for his size blew my mind as a kid (I didnt see Vader until I was a bit older due to having no access to WCW). I also rememer Bastion Booger running round in THAT gear and eating all the time which despite the fact I was supposed to hate him I found funny. I never really counted Bossman as a proper fatty or he'd be in the small group with Yoko and Bam Bam for me.

Best fatty worker imo has to be Vader or Bam Bam.

I second whoever nominated U-mang-a.

He was incredible. Pity about his drug issues, or else I feel he'd have been a world champion by now.

I would also like to say, with his recent run in mind - Mark Henry. He did a fantastic job of becoming relevant. Proper Inspiration. I hope he isn't due to leave and can get the writers back on side.

Archived