Favourite Fatties *Not Safe For Mobiles*

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with a few good choices so far. Dusty Rhodes was great fun and very over as the American every-man, a d Bam Bam Bigelow was awesome at a few points in his career. Some other people to mention though:

Vader was one of my favourites growing up. Looked like a real heavy hitter (because he was) and always seemed to be having great matches with Sting, Flair, Foley, Bulldog and others.

When I first saw Abdullah the Butcher (in WCW in 1991), I was genuinely concerned for those in the ring with him. To the nine year old me, this was a frightening man!

• Paid Members

fezzik.jpg

Vader_display_image_display_image.jpg

king-kong-bundy03.jpg

tve74593-19900121-1877.jpg

fatheels-bossman.jpg

fatheels-gangakeem.jpg

Bambamtattoo.jpg

bigtandkash.jpg

and a bonus fat Roddy Piper from 2003

wrestlemaniaxix_piper.jpg

Them are my favourite fatties, I couldn't narrow it down and nothing should be narrow about this thread. I tried to find a pic of 'fat' Barry Windham circa 1998 WWF but no joy.

^ Someone's forgetting the storyline where they had the other divas calling her Piggy James and all sorts.

I do remember it but come on she aint what you would class as fat. I wish i was waking up to it every morning!

^ Someone's forgetting the storyline where they had the other divas calling her Piggy James and all sorts.

I do remember it but come on she aint what you would class as fat. I wish i was waking up to it every morning!

IT WAS A JOKE

• Paid Members

IT WAS A JOKE

Still, she was pretty fat.

There's definitely a place in wrestling for the, ahem, larger gentlemen.

Husky-Harris-Bio-pic-wwes-the-nexus-20530005-686-384.jpg

Husky Harris

brodus-clay-0.jpg

Brodus Clay

dusty_rhodes.jpg

Dusty Rhodes

SamoaJoe4.png

Samoa Joe (not so much these days though)

15.jpg

Steve Corino, despite not being as big as some of the guys mentioned thusfar, was a notorious gym avoider.

Archived