NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

They'd never sign those racist, God bothering, homophobic scandal waiting to happen pair of clowns. They are worse people than their characters portray. They constantly use the word "faggot" on twitter and the 'smart' one of the two had the bright idea of posting this after the shootings in Connecticut.

245bi1h.png

Dunno if this is accurate, but it names the Observer as the source (taken from a wrezlinnewzz.com type site)...

Ā 

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Ā 

-- WWE will hold another 3-day tryout camp in Florida later this month. Those attending the tryouts will be The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark), Sami Callihan and Ricky Reyes.

They'd never sign those racist, God bothering, homophobic scandal waiting to happen pair of clowns. They are worse people than their characters portray. They constantly use the word "faggot" on twitter and the 'smart' one of the two had the bright idea of posting this after the shootings in Connecticut.

245bi1h.png

Dunno if this is accurate, but it names the Observer as the source (taken from a wrezlinnewzz.com type site)...

Ā 

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Ā 

-- WWE will hold another 3-day tryout camp in Florida later this month. Those attending the tryouts will be The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark), Sami Callihan and Ricky Reyes.

Well, they can give them a tryout doesn't mean they have to sign them.

Ā 

Oh yeah, obviously.

Ā 

But it just goes to show that their (apparent) dodgy tendencies have not put WWE off having a look. I think those tryout camps are by invite only. You'd think they'd vet people better before wasting everyone's time, if the racist/homophobic stuff is true.

Ā 

I think I've only heard them talk once and they sounded like genuine inbred hill people.

Ā 

Oh yeah, obviously.

Ā 

But it just goes to show that their (apparent) dodgy tendencies have not put WWE off having a look. I think those tryout camps are by invite only. You'd think they'd vet people better before wasting everyone's time, if the racist/homophobic stuff is true.

Ā 

I think I've only heard them talk once and they sounded like genuine inbred hill people.

Ā 

I think some are invite only and some are attendee's pay. I'm sure JR posted something along those lines once. I'm sure WWE would still let someone attend if they were willing to stump up the cash.

Ā 

Oh yeah, obviously.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I think some are invite only and some are attendee's pay. I'm sure JR posted something along those lines once. I'm sure WWE would still let someone attend if they were willing to stump up the cash.

You are assuming the Brothers Briscoe understand the concept of 'money'. I have my doubts.

Ā 

(And even if they do, they probably don't have any of it)

NXT was really weird this week. Not only did a guy who is injured, Tyson Kidd, (WHO BEAT CESARO AND SANDOW) and a guy who's been released in Trent Barretta win, but Big E was a face and was shown destroying The Shield! There was a different commentary team every match, and Regal was berated by a tramp.

Ā 

When is the grand finale where it's revealed that NXT is actually a Life On Mars-style William Regal spin-off?

Ā 

PS: PAC was brilliant.

Edited by Forrest

• Paid Members
NXT was really weird this week. Not only did a guy who is injured, Tyson Kidd, (WHO BEAT CESARO AND SANDOW) and a guy who's been released in Trent Barretta win, but Big E was a face and was shown destroying The Shield! There was a different commentary team every match, and Regal was berated by a tramp.

You do know that NXT is filmed way in advance? Last night's episode was taped on December 6th. They record three weeks of shows in one taping.

I didn't think much of Pac's debut, he's obviously been told to tone it down, like is to be suspected.

Yeah, like his flip out of the corner he did once, where as before he did two. He still looked good and they put him over well on commentary. Has he wrestled since then?

Yeah, like his flip out of the corner he did once, where as before he did two. He still looked good and they put him over well on commentary. Has he wrestled since then?

Ā 

Spoilers for the next few weeks of NXT:

Ā 

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

There's a tag tournament starting next week (I think) to crown the first NXT Tag Champs. Adrian Neville and his partner Oliver Grey won a couple of matches and are now in the finals against the Wyatt Family

Ā 

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by SteelEdge

Ā 

Spoilers for the next few weeks of NXT:

Ā 

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

There's a tag tournament starting next week (I think) to crown the first NXT Tag Champs. Adrian Neville and his partner Oliver Grey won a couple of matches and are now in the finals against the Wyatt Family

Ā 

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Ā 

He's also been main evening NXT house shows.

Ā 

he's obviously been told to tone it down, like is to be suspected.

Ā 

Or been told/taught less is more. Did you see how the crowd reacted to his finisher? Would they have reacted that way if he'd already done 15 other flippy moves 2 minutes into the match (not that I'm saying that's what he usually does)