Undertaker's son is ginger and likes ironic NES caps

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's massive resemblance in all those pics until the homoerotic one, funnily enough.

He does look like a serious dork though.

And yet he has cool (if mildly homosexual looking) mates and a girlfriend. If he lived over here, he'd be bullied to fuck, so having 'Taker as his dad clearly buys him a shitload of cool points.

TripleA has made the assumption that you're a mark who believes Undi to be a servant of evil, and not a lanky ginge who found a weight set and some hair dye. What do you think Taker's favourite ice-cream is? I think he's a vanilla man myself.

If he had a Twitter account then I'd ask him for you. I take it getting an answer from Kevin Steen wasn't enough for you?

I'll guess he'd pick Neapolitan.

I didn't want fatty steen's favourite flavour, I wanted Davey Richards. I guess we should have listened to Midas and brought him in for a show, could have asked him personally then! What makes you think Taker would like Neopolitan? Seems he likes his birds blond, would make sense for his ice-cream to follow suit. Plus he could make jokes with Nash about liking his midgets like he likes his ice-cream.

TripleA has made the assumption that you're a mark who believes Undi to be a servant of evil, and not a lanky ginge who found a weight set and some hair dye. What do you think Taker's favourite ice-cream is? I think he's a vanilla man myself.

If he had a Twitter account then I'd ask him for you. I take it getting an answer from Kevin Steen wasn't enough for you?

I'll guess he'd pick Neapolitan.

I didn't want fatty steen's favourite flavour, I wanted Davey Richards.

Richards doesn't eat ice cream. He trains! If at a push ice cream flavoured protein shake is as close as he gets. He's all about FIGHTING~SPIRIT~!!

Poxy phone.

Damn, the kid got character! Especially in the first picture. Looks very old school..... like his pa. Hope he becomes a wrestler and takes over the gimmick. Undertaker Jr....... that would be pure gold! And then he can go 0-20 at 'Mania's to make up for his daddy not jobbing much.

--PUNQ--

Archived