Undertaker's son is ginger and likes ironic NES caps

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed. He's the polar opposite to when you laugh at someone called Cecil until you realise they're a brick shithouse.

There was a South African bloke called Cecil here in my work for a few months last year. He was a fucking monster. 6 foot odd, huge, bald, bearded and badass. Played rugby. You wouldn

• Paid Members

Cecil B DeMille wasn't some soft bastard, neither. From Wikipedia:-

During on-location filming in Egypt of the Exodus sequence for 1956's The Ten Commandments, the then-75-year-old DeMille climbed a 107-foot ladder to the top of the massive Per Rameses set and suffered a near-fatal heart attack. Aided by his daughter Cecilia, but against his doctor's orders, he was back directing the film within a week.

Don't want to be an a** but, how real is this ? who confirmed that these pics are really of 'takers son ?

or am i missing something lol, could be tho, but i didn't see any source listed, and anyone can post some pics of a ginger kid and call him takers son..

I do see some facial resemblance tho so i guess it is legit. not exactly as coo las daddy yet but who knows, maybe he's intrested in wrestling and obviously he will change his looks, 'taker looked kinda silly as well before he was undertaker, and most other big names in wrestling didn't look like how we remember them when they were young, stunning steve austin becoming a stone cold sob ? ok.....isaac yankem to kane ? wow....nobody was a bad ass from the beginning i'd say,specially look-wise.

• Paid Members
Don't want to be an a** but, how real is this ? who confirmed that these pics are really of 'takers son ?

or am i missing something lol, could be tho, but i didn't see any source listed, and anyone can post some pics of a ginger kid and call him takers son..

I do see some facial resemblance tho so i guess it is legit. not exactly as coo las daddy yet but who knows, maybe he's intrested in wrestling and obviously he will change his looks, 'taker looked kinda silly as well before he was undertaker, and most other big names in wrestling didn't look like how we remember them when they were young, stunning steve austin becoming a stone cold sob ? ok.....isaac yankem to kane ? wow....nobody was a bad ass from the beginning i'd say,specially look-wise.

That's odd.

That's not the only odd thing about that post :confused:

HOWEVER, Wrestlemaniacx is right about something - I reckon Taker looked pretty geeky/ginger at that age, but a few reps in the gym and some black hair dye later and he looked fucking terrifying. I still predict this lad will turn up in WWE in the next 5 years or so.

• Paid Members

That's odd.

Read it again. No one is a bad ass from the beginning, it took him the length of that post to evolve into a poster that refuses to censor himself, and thus proved his point.....

Or he's just a bit of an idiot

Read it again. No one is a bad ass from the beginning, it took him the length of that post to evolve into a poster that refuses to censor himself, and thus proved his point.....

Or he's just a bit of an idiot

Ok call the police and lock me up,i made a spelling mistake on a message board, that's unheard of...sjeez :confused:

i hardly post on here so i wasn't sure what was allowed around here,i'll keep it in mind that it's no big deal on these boards then.

The second ASS :devil: did indeed go unnoticed by me so yes that was dumb i suppose, but i was just surprised how people cared so much about what i wrote to call it an odd post and rub my nose into the censor error while i see multiple spelling errors on here and every other message boards i visit all the time :laugh:

Archived