WWE Wrestlemania XXVIII Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not trying to live chat here but because it says "spoilers" I want to ask before I go to bed............. Is what I'm reading true? Did Daniel Bryan lose to Sheamus in 18 seconds? Is this an april fool or is my Wrestlemania moment ruined?

I'm not trying to live chat here but because it says "spoilers" I want to ask before I go to bed............. Is what I'm reading true? Did Daniel Bryan lose to Sheamus in 18 seconds? Is this an april fool or is my Wrestlemania moment ruined?

Not an April Fool. Really happened.

Do you not have access to the rest of the internet?

• Paid Members

Loved that show, with the exception of Sheamus and Bryan getting 18 seconds (the two rappers should have been cut and their time given to that match). Jericho and Punk had the match of the night for me with an absolutely exceptional professional wrestling match. Closely followed by HHH-Taker which was also a belter. Add in the fact we're now going to see more of Big Johnny and the fact that Rock won, and I'm very happy. Great feel-good ending for me with the Great One's victory. Team Bring It comes out on top!

• Paid Members

That was fucking epic. First PPV I've watched live in about 12 years. Well worth the long day tomorrow with lack of sleep. Probably the best WrestleMania ever I reckon. Can't think of a better one.

Made the mistake of reading Twitter in the breaks and people were moaning. One UKFF'er on Twitter moaned for three quarters of the show about Daniel Bryan. Seriously people!

John Cena was magnificent from the moment he walked out. Way to emphasise what it meant to compete and what it meant to lose. How can a company who can put on an event like this put on some of the TV shows they do?

Off to get some sleep. What a show.

Well, I absolutely loved the last 18 seconds of both world title matches, I know that much. The two Main Events delivered big time, nothing was as spectacularly shit as the Cole/Lawler Bret/Vince type shambles, so immediate impressions are all very very positive.

Fucking absolutely gutted The Rock won like, but would hope it's not the end of this particular storyline. Don't think they've a chance at dragging it out another year, but Summerslam's a definite goer if they fancy it.

A very good show for the last 3 hours. I felt it went very well but still had a feeling of just matching expectations where nothing really went beyond what i was expecting but still produced a great show.

Archived