It looks like Vince Russo is Capital G, Double O, Double N, E

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Breaking Exclusive: TNA Makes Major Creative Team Change

by Nick Paglino February 12, 2012

According to several TNA sources, Vince Russo is no longer a part of the TNA creative team, and former WWE creative team member Dave Lagana is now the new head of TNA creative. The previous head of creative had been Bruce Prichard, who as far as we have been told is still working with TNA.

Dave Lagana had formerly been working with TNA on the new Ring Ka King promotion in India. More on this developing story as it becomes available.

Its big news if true. I always thought Lagana wasnt there to fuck about with a load of Indians and then bring Vince Russo some production notes. He was always after Russo's job. What do you all think then?

Lagana brought us the "PUSH THE YOUNG GUYS!!!" Smackdown era of 2002-2004 and he wrote the episodes of Friends featuring Bruce Willis, for those wondering. He also made ROH interesting for a week.

Meltzer said this the earlier as well:

Besides, there's another big story coming in a few more days so maybe you'll be happier about that one.

Looks legit then. Without Russo, TNA (for better or worse) looks to be in for a big change.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its fucking ridiculous to blame Russo for killing Owen Hart. Sure he's a rotten television writer, with some dim ideas, but blaming him for that is ridiculous. If The Undertaker burned to a crisp when his pyro got fucked up, would that have been Vince McMahon's fault?

Piper's a fucking moron though, so what do you expect from him?

• Paid Members

Bestiality sex = ratings!

I can't see this ending well. I hope I'm wrong though, and that he's actually came up with some decent ideas in the last few years where he's been pretending that he has some kind of great wrestling brain, while hoping that people have forgot the absolutely dreadful product he put out while in control of Smackdown.

One thing he has in his favour this time is a very strong roster. So we're not going to be subjected to 20 minute Luther Reigns matches, probably.

Archived