Modern Day Ring Rats?

RudeBoyOhOh

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking at Twitter people still try. Apparently, despite the fact that he's become a joke professionally, Matt Hardy has "Psycho fan girls" who send him mail...

Not sure what it is about Matt Hardy, but his fan girls tend to be particularly aggressive in comparison to others. In regards to 'Rats' I can honestly say I can't think of anything less attractive than near-stalking people, suprised wrestlers 'go' for it. I know Jericho mentioned he had a lot of it in Japan, is it still like that nowadays?

Also, I want to know who this WWE Talent is that Tweeted the girl, can't of been that private if he messaged her on a social networking site!

• Paid Members
Looking at Twitter people still try. Apparently, despite the fact that he's become a joke professionally, Matt Hardy has "Psycho fan girls" who send him mail...

Not sure what it is about Matt Hardy, but his fan girls tend to be particularly aggressive in comparison to others. In regards to 'Rats' I can honestly say I can't think of anything less attractive than near-stalking people, suprised wrestlers 'go' for it. I know Jericho mentioned he had a lot of it in Japan, is it still like that nowadays?

Also, I want to know who this WWE Talent is that Tweeted the girl, can't of been that private if he messaged her on a social networking site!

I with her on this, if she ain't seen the forum before Lawz then spill the beans. Don't be all hype lad :p

• Paid Members

Have.

It was Josh Matthews.

Shit

Thought he was married to awesomely named Rue DeBona

Well I was just plucking a name from thin air. "WWE TV personality" implied it's not a wrestler, and I don't think Matt Striker's on Twitter, so the choices for non-wrestling on-air personalities who'd come over for UK tapings is pretty much just Matthews and Cole.... I think.

• Paid Members
Well I was just plucking a name from thin air. "WWE TV personality" implied it's not a wrestler, and I don't think Matt Striker's on Twitter, so the choices for non-wrestling on-air personalities who'd come over for UK tapings is pretty much just Matthews and Cole.... I think.

Justin Roberts is on Twitter too.

Justin Roberts is on Twitter too.

Ah! I bet it was him then.

Archived