Modern Day Ring Rats?

RudeBoyOhOh

We all know the "urban legends" about the sexual stories etc that used to circulate around the wrestling world,

Stephanie McMahon and Randy Savage, Missy Hyatt and EVERYONE, Shawn Michaels pissing in girls mouths,

but does anyone have any stories or first hand accounts about current wwe or tna wrestlers, or any wrestlers and the things they get up to? Has anyone heard any stories or seen wrestlers take anyone back to their hotel with them?

Please, share...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Wrestlers arent as famous as they once were. These wrestlers can go to their redneck states, strap a billboard on their back and nobody would know who they are. Wrestlers these days read comic books, they play with their joysticks, go on these mark wrestling sites to see if they have a four star match, a five star match ...

hqdefault.jpg

What do they care what these geeks think? Ask us, we'll tell you that you SUCK!

• Paid Members

Here's a little interview recap from MVP regarding this subject actually:

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- It was noted earlier this year that several WWE Superstars had their pushes stopped due to excessive marijuana test failures. After MVP appeared on Opie & Anthony last week, one could assume that he was one of those stars.

MVP appeared on the radio show on December 16th to plug WWE's Troops Tribute but talked about how much he enjoys pot. MVP said when he was in Iraq, one of the soldiers told him that a lot of marijuana is grown in Afghanistan and MVP said* he's now disappointed this year that he didn't get to go to Afghanistan.

MVP said that while he enjoys pot, he no longer does it because WWE's $2,500 fines started to stack up.

MVP also told a story about doing a tryout match in TNA years ago when a "washed-up wrestler" came up to him and said he, MVP, was sitting in his seat. MVP sensed the guy was picking a fight and claims he got up and punched the wrestler in the face. MVP wouldn't name who he claimed to punch but said his name rhymes with Maven. Obviously he was talking about Raven.

He was also asked about ring rats and said he got into the business 10 years too late because there are no longer women waiting in the hotels after shows. MVP blames this on Vince McMahon putting on a PG show.

Wrestlers arent as famous as they once were.

In a CM Punk radio interview the other day, the host was saying Miz had been a guest on the show a few months before and then he spotted Miz walking round a shopping mall trying to get noticed. Nobody recognised him, so Miz started shouting "hey! You're the guy that interviewed me on the radio!" at the bloke.

There are still PLENTY of fangirls/rats out there, who hang around the hotel bars/lobbies hoping to catch the attention of wrestlers. If the wrestlers want to take someone back to their room, there will be no shortage of takers. It still goes on.

There's one or two of those women on here, I think, but they rarely post except when there's a WWE UK tour coming up.

MVP should wrestle in the UK more then. I think he'd be pleasantly surprised.

why doyou say that? :)

UK has its fair share of wanton ladies who come out of the woodwork at tour time.

Assumed the same was true in the US (and would be very surprised if it wasn't!) but MVP seems to think he's missed the boat. I don't think the boat has gone anywhere... Maybe the boat is smaller now. Maybe it's harder to find. But... ANYWAY! Enough of the boat analogies. I've met these people!

And if you do an internet search (a Twitter search will do. Doesn't have to be exhaustive. They're not hiding) you can find plenty of evidence of fangirly rat-types who actively try to stay in the same places as wrestlers at tour time. With obvious intentions. I didn't know this was something people weren't aware of(!)

The slightest amount of perceived fame can attract groupies. Humans can be pretty pathetic at times. Wrestlers have groupies too... Not hoards of them, but enough.

MVP should wrestle in the UK more then. I think he'd be pleasantly surprised.

why doyou say that? :)

UK has its fair share of wanton ladies who come out of the woodwork at tour time.

Assumed the same was true in the US (and would be very surprised if it wasn't!) but MVP seems to think he's missed the boat. I don't think the boat has gone anywhere... Maybe the boat is smaller now. Maybe it's harder to find. But... ANYWAY! Enough of the boat analogies. I've met these people!

And if you do an internet search (a Twitter search will do. Doesn't have to be exhaustive. They're not hiding) you can find plenty of evidence of fangirly rat-types who actively try to stay in the same places as wrestlers at tour time. With obvious intentions. I didn't know this was something people weren't aware of(!)

The slightest amount of perceived fame can attract groupies. Humans can be pretty pathetic at times. Wrestlers have groupies too... Not hoards of them, but enough.

wow.. i did not know that! but then again, i dont wait outside the hotels, so i dont see them!

Has anyone ever seen or know of any particular wrestlers that go with them?

Archived