Modern Day Ring Rats?

RudeBoyOhOh

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It happens, recently actually. Knew a girl who was directly tweeted by a on air WWE personality to go and see him at the hotel when they came over for the European tour. She won't tell me what went on, but I think its pretty easy to guess if they were in a hotel room.

It happens, recently actually. Knew a girl who was directly tweeted by a on air WWE personality to go and see him at the hotel when they came over for the European tour. She won't tell me what went on, but I think its pretty easy to guess if they were in a hotel room.

C'mon who was it?

• Paid Members

Same girl you told me about? Because that was naaaaaasty.

• Moderators

Am I right in guessing she used to post here for a short time? Took the virginity of a well known UK wrestler?

Am I right in guessing she used to post here for a short time? Took the virginity of a well known UK wrestler?

Nope, not her. Never been on the forum or even knows about it.

Archived