Modern Day Ring Rats?

RudeBoyOhOh

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I remember being one, on the wrong side of being in her 30's- at International Showdown. Mick Foley pointed her out in his promo about "the biggest boobs I've ever seen, right here in Coventry, England"

If you have the dvd she appears right at the very end. I imagine she probably joined in with the CM Punk touching

Boobs.jpg

Good god, can you imagine the horror that would ensue when she takes off her bra? They'd hit the floor! I can hear the bra creaking just looking at that picture.

• Paid Members

I was going to type out a big "lol what a state" post, but I've been with far worse than her, so I probably wouldnt say no to it, if I'd just had a 25 quid payoff from a promoter and she was willing to give me a lift back to my house. Dont judge these wrestlers for shagging someone who's hanging. Whatever helps them get through another shot, brother.

If CM Punk did shag her, I might start liking him.

I remember being one, on the wrong side of being in her 30's- at International Showdown. Mick Foley pointed her out in his promo about "the biggest boobs I've ever seen, right here in Coventry, England"

If you have the dvd she appears right at the very end. I imagine she probably joined in with the CM Punk touching

Boobs.jpg

Good god, can you imagine the horror that would ensue when she takes off her bra? They'd hit the floor! I can hear the bra creaking just looking at that picture.

Is it me, or do her fun-bags (I use the term lightly) match those under her eyes? It's an interesting look.

In October I attended a CRW show at Northumbria University and I think I was actually sitting next to a couple of 'ring rats'. Although, I don't know for sure, these two girls (who, from what I could gather, were underage and had to sneak a bottle of vodka into the venue in order to get pissed) had no real interest in what was going on in the ring and spent most of the time trying to peak behind the curtain whilst commenting on the physical attributes of certain wrestlers. They seemed to have a real interest in a wrestler called 'Purfect Purdie' who, after all their efforts, was quite dismissive towards the pair. If these two weren't rats, then they certainly displayed the potential to be.

Archived