The best visuals of all time...

tom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The original Hell in a Cell structure seemed to just create incredible visuals. The Undertaker atop the Cell peering down on the carnage he has just created through the now mangled roof, posted earlier in the thread, is fabulous and always been a real favourite of mine of this subject. Tells the whole story right there. One of the big things i've always adored about pro-wrestling is some of the awesome imagery it conjures up.

But anyway, while Frankies on the subject of Lesnar...

2s76zjs.jpg

• Paid Members

It's higher but, not as wide. I think. There appears to be less room between the ring and the Cell anyway. It also looks very clean, shiny and secure. Whereas the original came across as haggard, barbaric and dangerous. But that could just be an association engrained in my sub-conscious thanks to the early matches and how they went down i suppose.

That's about the best way i can think of describing it.

Looking at those pictures Frankie posted hit home just how much of a physical miracle Lesnar actually was. I think the latter half of the last decade would have been so, so different had he stayed with WWE.

For a guy with his size and physique to be able to move the way he did is just weird. It is stunning to think that a monster like Lesnar would even contemplate a shooting star press.

Archived