The best visuals of all time...

tom

• Paid Members
flairvslawler2gg9.jpg

Awesome image. Was sure I used to have a high-res version of it somewhere, but this was the best I could find.

Wow, great pic, never seen it before too unlike most in the thread, would like to see a better quality version, they both look the bollocks.

*dubble poast.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive not got an image at the moment but the image of vince mcmahon opening nitro from raw and shane mcmahon showing up at nitro was an image ill alwas remember.

It just summed how bad wcw had got business wise i mean that nitro was on a beach and there wasnt really that many people there. It was like this is whats left of wcw so wwe litteraly just gobbled it up. Sad day:-(

• Paid Members

Videos are more than welcome if you can't find a decent picture of the visual seems as it's all about visual moments that made you sit up and pay attention whilst watching. Some of these pictures are amazing

swanton.jpg

Yep, that's one that always sticks in my mind. Some great pics of it, but the video cameras caught it perfectly too, both the view from the ground where Hardy's almost falling towards the camera, and also the side on view. It all emphasised just how huge a spot it was in every way. As spectacular visuals go, it doesn't get much better than that.

Archived