IPW:UK 28/04/12:REVOLUTION Official Thread - Carlito, Chris Masters

Andy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I booked a front row ticket several weeks back but it has still not arrived.

I've tried emailing and have been told the ticket would arrive by this wednesday which it did not.

If I turn up on the day of the show with my Paypal receipt will I be able to get in?

I've tried emailing and have been told the ticket would arrive by this wednesday which it did not.

If I turn up on the day of the show with my Paypal receipt will I be able to get in?

I have the same issue too. Somebody over on Facebook asked about this and Andy told him that they do have a record of every ticket order and seat allocation so as long as you bring some ID with you the people at the Troxy box office will be able to re-issue your ticket. So, I reckon we'll be fine. :)

Hey Guys,

I can't speak officially but .......

Bohan, please drop Andy an email at andy@ipwuk.com and I am sure he will be able to sort any confusion you may have

Vealster, absolutely, if you bring your Paypal Reciept you will have absolutely no issue at all.

Thanks very much Mark appreciate the help

Archived