IPW:UK 28/04/12:REVOLUTION Official Thread - Carlito, Chris Masters

Andy

• Paid Members

I'm looking at getting a couple of tickets for this but was wondering if there was a seating plan for the Troxy as I was wondering what the difference was between the stalls and the circle?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was wondering if there is a limit on autographs at the meet and greet? Got two things I wanted Kevin Nash to sign and was wondering if this was possible? If anyone involved with the show could help me with this that would be great :thumbsup:

I am not involved in the show directly or anything but I think there has been some developments today that the UK organisers are working on , as well as putting on an event today, so please bear with them, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Was wondering if there is a limit on autographs at the meet and greet? Got two things I wanted Kevin Nash to sign and was wondering if this was possible? If anyone involved with the show could help me with this that would be great :thumbsup:

I am not involved in the show directly or anything but I think there has been some developments today that the UK organisers are working on , as well as putting on an event today, so please bear with them, they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for the reply, no worries. I'm in no rush as I know they've got a lot on.

No limit (within reason!) 2 items will be perfectly fine

I'm looking at getting a couple of tickets for this but was wondering if there was a seating plan for the Troxy as I was wondering what the difference was between the stalls and the circle?

Circle are balcony seats, stalls are a lot closer to the ring. If you look at the seating plan the stalls are where the yellow tables are. Hope that helps!

If you have any more questions then let me know! :thumbsup:

No limit (within reason!) 2 items will be perfectly fine

Thank you for addressing my question, can't wait for this show!

Just stumbled upon something over on Twitter that now has me worried. Somebody asked Nash if he was going to be on the IPW show in London and his reply was:

No IPW can't pay the rate the contract was signed for

An official update by IPW would be appreciated.

It is with deep regret that we today have to announce that Nu Wrestling Evolution (NWE) have decided to withdraw from the April 28th show at the London, Troxy effective immediately.

NWE management made the decision to completely cancel the event following the cancellation of their two shows in The Canary Islands last weekend leaving IPW:UK management with a serious dilemma...

Over the years there has been a number of high profile instances where British wrestling fans have been let down and we are determined to not let this be another.

We entered in to this relationship with NWE with every faith in their intentions and genuinely believed that with their big show experience and willingness to commit funds that this event would enable us to deliver a show previously unattainable with our limited budget.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place after being hit with this news we have decided that despite great financial risk and with limited time we will run a show on Saturday April 28th. The show will still emanate from the Troxy and it will now be solely an IPW:UK product, where we will literally be giving everything we have to ensure that the event delivers & exceeds expectations.

IPW:UK promoter and matchmaker Andy Quildan said of the situation:

That is a shame. Very selfishly this news has me concerned because now I'm worried for the knock-on effects this obviously massive financial hit will take on regular IPW:UK shows.

IPW:UK are to me the absolute best promotion currently running in England so I know for all the fans still going that this show will be absolutely incredible and a well deserved opportunity for IPW:UK to take centre stage.

Such a shame that NWE had to be such cunts....... They fucked over an English promotion five years ago almost to the day as well. How time changes people?

• Paid Members

If anything, this being an IPW:UK show alone rather than having NWE involvement actually increases my faith in the show. There's not been much hype for the show with the crew of IPW:UK travelling fans I usually attend with, that's for certain.

I'd agree with that. I've got a handful of mates that come to every IPW show, very rarely missing one, but we were all in two minds about this. I'm actually probably MORE likely to go now. Would have been a cool little moment to see Nash in the ring, but that was far from the best looking thing about the show.

Archived