IPW:UK 28/04/12:REVOLUTION Official Thread - Carlito, Chris Masters

Andy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Make sure to post about the ANNOUNCEMENT~!

I wish this would be on On Demand as I could go spoiler free and watch it sometime in the week.....

Really can't wait for June the 3rd and to return to Sittingbourne :D

Announcement?

Dragon Gate UK/A-Merch look likely to be announcing something at this show. Whether that's DG guys coming over in small groups on individual tours, or another big DG:UK show sometime before the end of the year remains to be seen.....

Didn`t get chance to get tickets other day so tryin to buy now to pick up at venue, just gone on IPW website and the link isn`t working, thought it might be worth pointing out to Andy.

Looks like I can buy get one through the Troxy`s own website, ringside still available at

• Paid Members

Extreme Measures is a contenders tournament. In previous incarnations it's been four qualifiers, a four way then a title match. This time they announced the winner gets a heavyweight title shot...

Wanna know something interesting? While it may have been obvious this was going to be a first time singles match between Haskins and Tozawa, they were only ever in Japan at the same time on Haskins first tour of Dragon Gate. They faced against each other in three six man tags (all won by Tozawa's team) and partnered in a six man on the Glorious Gate 2010 PPV where there team lost.

Before Haskins returned to Japan, Tozawa left to go to America full time for a year where he became the amazing wrestler we all know today. And also those further tours of Haskins turned him into a better wrestler.

So almost two and a half years later, can you imagine the kind of match these two are gonna have???

Archived