IPW:UK 28/04/12:REVOLUTION Official Thread - Carlito, Chris Masters

Andy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about lack of updates there will be regular stuff between now and the show now we've ironed out all the details... it's been a long week, but we are all more determined than ever to prove NWE wrong and show everyone what we are all about!

So to begin with a video look at the HUGE Joel Redman vs Mark Haskins Grudge Match:

TICKETS ON SALE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com[/center]

Emailed about a refund last week, still havent heard anything back...

Just for clarity's sake here, I don't want it to seem like I haven't got back to you. Everyone who's asked for refunds has been refunded within a week of the request.

I've just checked and your e-mail went through to my junk mail. It was received on SUNDAY 15th... 3 days later on Wednesday 18th you have been refunded in full.

Anyone asking for a refund is making a serious mistake. After being shat on by NXT and Smackdown last night I am quite looking forward to a great professional wrestling show which I am sure this will be. I have concerns over the crowd due to ticket sales and atmosphere but the three of us will try our best to eliminate that problem. Should be a good night out, especially for the

It's disappointing that people have asked for refunds. IPW:UK really need the support after being left in the you know what by NWE. I'm shocked that people have decided they don't want to go because of Nash not being there. Of all the talent on the card, Nash is probably the guy I was least looking forward to seeing.

What happened to supporting BRITISH Pro Wrestling? Hang your heads in shame.

Anyway, really looking forward to this now, sure it will be a terrific show and thanks a lot Andy for making sure this goes ahead!

You can't blame fans for wanting refunds. Not everybody paid to see Marty Scurll, they wanted to see Kevin Nash. Some of these prices are quite heavy in compare to the announced talent though, in saying that some of the cheaper tickets seem reasonable to me and I'd suggest people who's local to go and give it a look. I'm sure the show will be great, it's just unfortunate that the circumstances may have harmed the show.

I do hope a decent house turns up, cause that would be disappointing.

• Paid Members
It's disappointing that people have asked for refunds. IPW:UK really need the support after being left in the you know what by NWE. I'm shocked that people have decided they don't want to go because of Nash not being there. Of all the talent on the card, Nash is probably the guy I was least looking forward to seeing.

Anyway, really looking forward to this now, sure it will be a terrific show and thanks a lot Andy for making sure this goes ahead!

Don't be a flange, mate. No-one has any obligation to support BRITISH~! pro wrestling (which doesn't need the caps), and I'm sure a lot of people were more interested in Nash than Sami Callihan. Hang YOUR head in shame.s

• Paid Members

Don

Excellent little hype video that. IPW:UK have really put on some of the best "match" videos I've seen in all of BritWres and that one now joins the ones they did for Scurll/Generico and Frazier/Samuels.I really really want to go to this but I just cant afford getting to London :(I know we're all presuming Scurll is going to win the belt, but Callihan is over in May, he's a regular for wXw and I know a lot of promotions want him to come back over. He could be the first(?) American to win an IPW:UK Title and he'll be the next international wrestler to hold an IPW:UK Title belt after Claudio Castagnoli almost five years ago.

Archived