iPad, iPhone, iPod - Apps Thread

ajmcstyles

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is currently at number #1 on Top Free. I'm connected to wi-fi at the moment and it's taking forever to download, so I wouldn't bother trying unless you are too.

Can anybody recommend me the SEGA Football Manager games? They're a few quid but if they're decent then I'd like to have them.

EDIT: GRAND THEFT AUTO III is available for

• 2 weeks later...

iphone 4s on vodafone payg, keep getting could not activate data network

phoned apple and they don't know, phoned vodafone and they passed me on to a indian guy that passed me onto a welsh guy and he had no clue.

• Paid Members
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is currently at number #1 on Top Free. I'm connected to wi-fi at the moment and it's taking forever to download, so I wouldn't bother trying unless you are too.

Can anybody recommend me the SEGA Football Manager games? They're a few quid but if they're decent then I'd like to have them.

EDIT: GRAND THEFT AUTO III is available for

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

In terms of games good and bad (i am running these on an old iphone 3g 8gb):

League Evil - its free (or at least was) and is a brilliant, adictive game!

Sonic 2 - its not bad actually, i quite enjoyed it, controls worked fine and played like it should.

Not so good:

I had Football manager 2010, was ok at first, but the fun soon fucks off, hopefully its got better in the last couple of releases.

Tony Hawks 2 - I was a big fan of the playstation release, but its annoying as hell to control on the iphone, very glitchy and not in sync.

• 2 months later...

Cant see where else to put it, but Ive got an iPad 2 that I havent opened yet, but more than likely want to get it jail breaked. Is this something I can do myself? Is it easy to do? Cant seem to find any good and reliable info about it. Im not very knowledgable about these sort of things, so when it is jail breaked, is it a simple case of just downloading anything you want on a PC/laptop, and just dragging it onto the iPad when its connected?

Archived