iPad, iPhone, iPod - Apps Thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

I encourage everyone to check out New Star Soccer. You can piss about just taking free kicks around a wall like in your usual bog standard footy apps for free, but career mode is great fun, put together and worth the purchase. The first 10 matches in career are free then it's 69p for the full game if you want to keep playing. Best 69p I've spent on iTunes.

New Star Soccer is a unique football career game that lets you live the life of an up-and-coming superstar. Start out in the lower leagues and work your way to the top by training hard, scoring goals and keeping your boss, team mates and fans happy.

It's ridiculously addictive, I've lost hours to it this weekend and it's making me miss the football.

mzl.wbapgulz.320x480-75.jpgmzl.qofzaxsn.320x480-75.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

I've finally have the Internet sorted in my flat and am looking to load some audio and visual files onto my iPad, what's the easiest way to go about this? A google search throws up loads of recommendations for apps but I don't want to buy something that is useless. I'm sure the good people on here have some experience of how to do this.

Cheers.

• Paid Members

Question regarding the iPhone 4:

I've had mine for about 18 months and my contract is due to expire soon. The phone is in very good nick, so I was thinking of just keeping it and getting a sim only plan for like

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Yeah, so GTA3 is good but finding it difficult to control. Couple other questions: how are the Fifa 13 and Football Manager apps for iPhone?

Yeah, so GTA3 is good but finding it difficult to control. Couple other questions: how are the Fifa 13 and Football Manager apps for iPhone?

FIFA is awful, I wouldn't recommend it. Football Manager is quite good albeit it has a very poor match engine.

Archived