Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

God she's a pleb. A sexy drugged up, strange titted pleb. I can't stand the daft mare.

Word of warning, don't suck Johnsons Johnson. He clearly destroyed her.

Also, did I read Hack Myers? what the fuck was she thinking? There's attention seeking such as ranting on a forum, but then there's Sunny and her ability to out do Chyna

The website of the Salem Civic Center in Virginia is advertising a LIVE IMPACT WRESTLING show on September 20th (Thursday) scheduled to be between 7:30 and 10pm:

zujt50.png

TNA haven't announced this show anywhere on their website so nothing's confirmed yet but if indeed true that would be awesome. Impact both live and in a bigger arena outside of Orlando sounds absolutely tremendous. It's also interesting to point out that originally TNA said they'll be going live only for 12-13 weeks, i.e. till late August and clearly this show is outside of that period. Interesting.

Edited by pgi86

New Jack gives his thoughts on Tammy Sytch (courtesy of lordsofpain.net)....

Former Extreme Championship Wrestling performer New Jack lashed out at Tammy "Sunny" Sytch with a vitriolic Facebook rant after learning of the WWE Hall of Famer's claim that her current boyfriend, independent wrestler Damien Darling, treats her better than late boyfriend Chris Candido ever did. He also feels she participated in a tell-all interview with Rob Feinstein on Sunday not to come clean, but for financial compensation in order to support her vices. He also flames former girlfriend/former WWE Diva Terri Runnels in his expletive-laced tirade.

The outspoken grappler wrote on Feinstein's Facebook page in a series of posts, "She is the fucking devil,just like that good for nothing bitch Terri and to say that her new lil BOY TOY,treats her or loves her better than Chris ever did...IS A GOTDAMN INSULT TO HIM.I saw pictures of that trick with a dick in her and she was still with Chris.She got caught sucking dick for percs in the back seat of somebody's car.

"FUCK THAT TRICK BITCH AND THE AIR SHE BREATHS AND TELL HER LIL BITCH ASS boy toy,that if he HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I'M SAYING...HE CAN STEP UP(SHOOT).SHE IS NOT DOING THIS SHOOT TO COME CLEAN,THE BITCH IS FUCKING BROKE AND YOU ARE PAYING HER TO SUPPORT HER PILL HABIT...THAT FUCKING DRUNK.ALL OF THOSE WASHED UP BITCHES FROM WWE/F ARE BROKE...RIGHT TERRI?HOES OF THE FED ARE EASY TO GET IN BED...ALL IT TOOK ME,WAS FB AND PERCS AND THAT LIL BLOND NASTY BITCH WAS HOOKED...WOULDN'T YOU AGREE DUSTIN?

"intervention my ass,you are supporting that bitches drug and drinking.INTERVENTION TO WHO?TO A BUNCH OF GOTDAMN MARKS THAT SHE CAN'T SEE?ROB DON'T GET ME WRONG,YOU ARE JUST DOING YOUR BUT THAT HOE IS COMPLETELY BRAIN DEAD!!!

"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT NOBODY IN THIS BUSINESS,SO IF THIS IS STINGING ALOT...SOOOOO FUCKING WHAT!!!!

"OH AND LETS NOT TALK ABOUT HER BLOWING REX KING,WHILE CHRIS WAS IN THE NEXT ROOM TAKING A SHOWER!!! (Jack notes King "WAS PART OF A STUPID ASS TAG TEAM CALLED "WELL DONE")

"HOW IN GOD NAME COULD SHE TALK ABOUT CHRIS...OF ALL PEOPLE...CHRIS?BITCH HE GOT YOU IN THE BUSINESS AND HE SUPPORTED YOUR DUMB ASS UNTIL VINCE SIGNED YOU AND THEN YOU WENT TO THE FED AND BLEW EVERY DICK SWINGING...CHRIS WAS MY FRIEND,YOU LITTLE NASTY,GOOD FOR NOTHING SLUT.TERRI WAS RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING...SHE SAID THAT YOU SUCKED YOUR WAY TO THE HOF...KEEP IT GANGSTA YOU STINKING ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

"SHE SPOKE BAD ABOUT CHRIS...WTF!!!!!!

"OMG."

New Jack then vouched for the "First Lady of Wrestling" Missy Hyatt over Sytch and Runnels, who he has harshly ridiculed in the past.

Jack wrote "BE VERY FUCKING WORRIED...YOU WOULD COME OUT BETTER BOOKING MISSY HYATT(shoot)" in response to whether a promoter should be worried about Sytch's upcoming bookings.

He continued, "BRING BACK MISSY...WE WANT MISSY...WE LOVE MISSY...WE WANT MISSY HYATT!!!!!!!

"TAMMY AND TERRI TALKED BAD ABOUT MISSY...BITCHES PLEASE!!!

"COULDN'T NEITHER 1 OF YOU CARRY MISSYS BLOODY TAMPON...

"YOU ARE BOTH(BGB)BITCHES GONE BAD!!!

"HEY ROB,LOOK AT THE NUMBERS...YOU CAN THANK ME LATER...NOW GO TAPE THAT DRUNK,PILL POPPING,RETARDED BITCH...DAMN THAT SOUNDS JUST LIKE TERRI...DID SHE DIE YET?"

• Paid Members
The website of the Salem Civic Center in Virginia is advertising a LIVE IMPACT WRESTLING show on September 20th (Thursday) scheduled to be between 7:30 and 10pm:

zujt50.png

TNA haven't announced this show anywhere on their website so nothing's confirmed yet but if indeed true that would be awesome. Impact both live and in a bigger arena outside of Orlando sounds absolutely tremendous. It's also interesting to point out that originally TNA said they'll be going live only for 12-13 weeks, i.e. till late August and clearly this show is outside of that period. Interesting.

And if you want to draw a crowd, Gunner's the man you must put on the advert for it. Hopefully Gunner is World, X and TV champion by then.

Spectacular ranting. Never liked him at all before but...I like New Jack just a little now after that!

You seen his youshoot? He calls Jasmine St Claire a 'cum burpin' bitch' which I found really funny.

'AAAAHHH HAA! HA! HA! AHA! HA! You nasty cum burping bitch, you know I ain't got no love for you, you stanky motherfucking ho! You was a ho then and you was a ho now! I will make a weekly series on you, ya nasty cum burping bitch! You know ain't no love here for you, fuck you ho, you worse than Missy Hyatt motherfucker, you the motherfucking shit that was left in the rubber after they flipped it inside out, they just had a residue, you nasty bitch!'

http://youtu.be/pWjhnBr5fNE

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
EXCLUSIVE: Ultimate Warrior -- Accused of $28k Wrestling Panty Raid

The Ultimate Warrior has been named in a police report ... accused of bilking a collector out of $28k and a ton of wrestling merchandise, including ring-worn wrestling trunks ... TMZ has learned. The report was filed with the Sante Fe County Sheriff's Department in New Mexico by a sports memorabilia dealer named Christopher Elias. Elias claims he struck a $28k deal with Warrior, in which the wrestling legend agreed to send Elias a bunch of classic merchandise from his personal collection. Warrior was also supposed to sign twenty wrestling belts and ten Wrestlemania posters that Elias owned. Elias says he paid Warrior nearly $30k for the gear and the autographs ... but claims the wrestler went MIA and never sent Elias any of the promised merchandise. So, Elias filed the fraud report asking the Santa Fe Sheriff to bring criminal charges against Warrior. He also vows to sue the wrestling great if he doesn't get back his money and memorabilia ASAP. We reached out to Warrior's rep for comment -- so far, no word back.

What goon is paying 30 grand to this fruitcake? I was a big Warrior fan back in the day, but Jesus. Thieving twat, though.

• Paid Members
EXCLUSIVE: Ultimate Warrior -- Accused of $28k Wrestling Panty Raid

The Ultimate Warrior has been named in a police report ... accused of bilking a collector out of $28k and a ton of wrestling merchandise, including ring-worn wrestling trunks ... TMZ has learned. The report was filed with the Sante Fe County Sheriff's Department in New Mexico by a sports memorabilia dealer named Christopher Elias. Elias claims he struck a $28k deal with Warrior, in which the wrestling legend agreed to send Elias a bunch of classic merchandise from his personal collection. Warrior was also supposed to sign twenty wrestling belts and ten Wrestlemania posters that Elias owned. Elias says he paid Warrior nearly $30k for the gear and the autographs ... but claims the wrestler went MIA and never sent Elias any of the promised merchandise. So, Elias filed the fraud report asking the Santa Fe Sheriff to bring criminal charges against Warrior. He also vows to sue the wrestling great if he doesn't get back his money and memorabilia ASAP. We reached out to Warrior's rep for comment -- so far, no word back.

What goon is paying 30 grand to this fruitcake? I was a big Warrior fan back in the day, but Jesus. Thieving twat, though.

Hang on a minute... The fella who ran that Wrestle Slam convention booked Warrior at Wrestle Slam 1. Interestingly enough, I dont think they were ever seen in the same room together.

Also, the fella who ran it ripped everyone off during the 3rd event, he promised to deliver X, Y and Z, but only deliverd N and a bit of J!!!!!!

Well, well, well... to those that were looking to take wrestleslam to court but had trouble hunting down the owner, look no further as you will find him in .....Parts Unknown

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

TNA's official youtube channel has uploaded this. Its a vignette for Chavo Guerrero. He's debuting next week. I assume he's going to be in the X Division.

fair enough like, a talent in the ring for sure. Not bad having an experienced guy in (presumably) the X-Division to help the younger guys like. Heard he was impressing in Ring Ka King too. He'll probably go for a couple of years then transition into a backstage role I reckon.