Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Not only is the same link two posts up, but he posted it 9 minutes after the clip happens. Idiot.

Just a mistake. Any need for the idiot part? you fucking cunt.

Not if you weren't such an idiot.

Well Gauntley's back. Pro Wrestling Republic was announced to hold their debut show at Sheffield Leadmill on June 29th.

For those who've ever been, the Leadmill is usually a club/concert venue so it's just a hall with a stage. From the few times I've been in there I think the area will be similiar if not smaller than the 101 show held at The Hubs in March 2010.

And the best part of this news? This video to advertise Pro Wrestling Republic and their debut show.

Minute and a half and not once does it mention wrestling or what the show entails. Incredible.

I remember years ago in Neighbours, Des (I think that was his name - bigeared bloke) was sitting on his sofa reading the very first PWI 500 - very distinctive yellow and red cover and then over in Home and Away Alf was in hospital reading the WWF magazine with the Wrestlemania VII cover.

As far as I'm concerned, the world is more interesting with those sort of characters in it. They brighten up forums, give people a reason to talk and get excited (for the right or wrong reasons). Just look at that fuck up thread about a ring going AWOL. Far more interesting to read about than say, a well presented a profitable Brian Dixon show. Just enjoy the ride, and don't part with too much money, just in case...