smackdown liverpool results/spoilers

The Dart

They'd gone to have a look at merchandise and try to play on WWE 12 while I went into the arena to get my seats with my brother. I noticed that the top was tarped off and gave him a call, so they've got me to thank for getting better seats! This was at about 7.15 though, so we were hardly early. Where did you end up instead?

Pretty much the same time, I guess! I'd gone playing WWE 12 for a bit before heading in as well.

As a thought regarding the show, I don't know whether the crowd was flat for Daniel Bryan in general, or whether we just didn't react to him the second time, but it was pretty quiet for his Smackdown entrance. The Bryan/Regal match was pretty solid, and I loved them sneaking in Real Man's Man for Regal, which he seemed to appreciate too.

I thought the reaction to Bryan was fine considering it was his second appearance in about half an hour. Playing the burst of the old Regal theme was one of the highlights of the night! I wonder if that'll actually make it to Superstars.

Cute. It's nice to see you still remember your 30th birthday well.

I'd probably have forgotten it if it wasn't for the fantastic lighting. WCW lit shows like they really cared about the fans. Do you not remember your 30th? Doesn't surprise me. I expect the alcohol, mental illness and erratic medication cycles have erased the memory of every post-school birthday you've had.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard that Cody worked the dark match, minus the mask, as 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes, smiling with the mirror tron, etc. Hope someone can confirm/deny that?

6 man tag, Orton Sheamus and Show v Henry, Rhodes and Christian. Cody didn't wear the mask (also wasn't wearing the mask at the Cardiff house show on Saturday)

I heard that Cody worked the dark match, minus the mask, as 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes, smiling with the mirror tron, etc. Hope someone can confirm/deny that?

He didn't wear the mask, but I can't remember which music and entrance video he used. I didn't notice either way, which must mean he used his current one. I think I'd have noticed if he'd used the Dashing one.

One of Big Show's opponents was Tyler Reks, wasn't it? Looked like him and had 'TR' on his trunks. I enjoyed the show and we were all treated, and boy was it a treat, to a great Regal vs. Bryan match.

It wasn't Tyler Reks.

SmackDown show was pretty decent last night. Orton was incredibly over and deserves to be he's hand a brilliant year this year. I marked out when Barrett won the main event. Also marked out getting my sign on TV constantly saying "Job Squad 123 for life" whilst wearing my Beer Money t-shirt. Good times.

• Paid Members

Judging by a pic I have seen it's "the Rage" Andy Baker/Andrea Rossi and Tom La Ruffa in there with Big Show (can't see the 3rd guy).

La Ruffa makes sense as he has a somewhat "Tyler Reks" look (hairy, beard face, long hair, muscular) and would also have "TR" on his gear.

• Paid Members
i can confirm that is was Zak, Tom la Ruffa and Andeas somebody in the big show match.

Andreas Rossi that would of been :thumbsup:

He works a few places but is very much on WWE radar having tryouts with them for the past few years including a try out with TNA recently.

Archived