smackdown liverpool results/spoilers

The Dart

Thanks for clearing up the Rhodes confusion.

One last question.. was he still acting all 'disturbed'? Basically exactly the same as normal just without the mask?

He only participated in the dark main event so he didn't cut a promo with his new comic book villain voice and he didn't hide his face as far as I can remember. Then again Mark Henry did a spinerooni so we don't need to look into it too much!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm absolutely chuffed for Zak, I remember watching and interviewing him in Hunstanton for my College project way back and he was absolutely brilliant. Time seems to have flown by and I'm dead chuffed for him getting a stint on Smackdown, even if it was to get knocked around by Big Show. Is he WWE's first ever Norfolk wrestler?

NORWICH HAS INVADED THE WWE!!!

• Paid Members
i can confirm that is was Zak, Tom la Ruffa and Andeas somebody in the big show match.

Andreas Rossi that would of been :thumbsup:

He works a few places but is very much on WWE radar having tryouts with them for the past few years including a try out with TNA recently.

OVW too.

Oh yes, he's an old OVW olumni so was over there for a few months in the top end of the card also. :thumbsup:

loved smackdown last night and my cousin had an absolute ball for his first show. orton was most over by far, regal got a monster pop as well. found it funny how bryan got booed for the regal match then got cheers against henry. wonder what they say on commentary about the shot of anfield and whether the boos when it come on will be edited out

• Paid Members
Norwich World Order - The Yellow and Green Wolfpac.

Could you imagine it? Lead by Holt Hogan, supported by Razor Ruddy and Big Wesley. Also featuring yellow and green strobe lighting during their entrance and with yellow and green ring ropes on special shows.

Archived