alicia fox beat tamina

hunico and epico beat the usos

wade barrett beat randy orton

randy orton big show and sheamus beat cody rhodes christian and mark henry

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Daniel Bryan was talking with A.J. and Kaitlyn about how he was about to cash in the Money In the Bank briefcase. Henry heard that, was none too happy, and threatened to tear his guts out in their match later in the show.

Mark Henry b Daniel Bryan clean with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry brought in a chair, but Bryan got the chair adn hit Henry with it. Henry no sold the chair shot and hit him with another slam. And then another. Then he put the chair around Bryan's leg but Big Show made the save.

But Henry still managed to crack the chair over Bryan's back.

Big Show beat three guys while Henry did a promo from standing on the ramp. He botched his lines.

For the people who keep saying it wont be to hard to rebuild Daniel Bryan: I think they better fucking start soon! Someone has to be taking the piss with Daniel Bryan holding that briefcase.

This was a really good show, better than Raw last night but bloody hell there were a lot less people there. Barrett got a great response and Regal vs Bryan was a treat to see. the show concluded with a Booker spinerooni, an Orton spinerooni and then Henry came out and done one to then be RKO'd. Good show.

Heard about half the arena was tarped off. Is that true? Actually looks like a pretty decent show as well

Going off memory:

2qwq7py.gif

All the bits with a black mark over were tarped off. My seats got changed, which I was chuffed about as last night I couldn't see the screen because the crazyshady-appproved lighting above the ring was in the way (I was near enough back row in the corner opposite the screen).

Was a good show, though. Better than last night.

Heard about half the arena was tarped off. Is that true? Actually looks like a pretty decent show as well

Going off memory:

2qwq7py.gif

All the bits with a black mark over were tarped off.

Was a good show, though. Better than last night.

Really? That much. Jeezo. Have folk realised they're going to get a better wrestling show with less talking at house shows and just started going to them instead?

Glad it's better than last night though, actually look forward to watching it.

I was in Block 12 last night, and we were meant to be there again tonight. I'd won some tickets from Silvervision so I gave my original ticket to a friend who wasn't originally able to go because of lack of funds. Those guys then got moved to Block G on the floor by the stage and from the sounds of things, had a pretty good view and really enjoyed it.

Really liked tonight's show, and it was a bit of a shame about the small crowd. The people who were there really seemed to enjoy it though.

Any idea who the three guys who were destroyed by Big Show were? I thought Andy Simmons was one of them, but couldn't be sure...

Yeah, I thought my markings might be one or two blocks off on the lower tier.

I was meant to be Block 12 as well. I wish I'd gone to take my seat earlier now and got given new tickets on the floor like Tom's mate! The only time I've ever had floor seats at wrestling was the WCW 1993 show at the NEC (main event was Bulldog and Sting vs Vader and Someone, I think). I couldn't see fuck all but it was great fun running to the barrier to touch hands all the time.

• Paid Members

I was meant to be Block 12 as well. I wish I'd gone to take my seat earlier now and got given new tickets on the floor like Tom's mate! The only time I've ever had floor seats at wrestling was the WCW 1993 show at the NEC (main event was Bulldog and Sting vs Vader and Someone, I think). I couldn't see fuck all but it was great fun running to the barrier to touch hands all the time.

Wasn't that match on WWE Vintage a few months ago?

They'd gone to have a look at merchandise and try to play on WWE 12 while I went into the arena to get my seats with my brother. I noticed that the top was tarped off and gave him a call, so they've got me to thank for getting better seats! This was at about 7.15 though, so we were hardly early. Where did you end up instead?

I think your guessing of the tarped areas was pretty spot on apart from Block 5. They'd moved some people around to fill up the top area facing the hard camera so it looked more full and then just got creative shifting tickets. A similar thing happened last night to some people I know. They were meant to be up at the top and ended up being moved down towards the front and caught Zack Ryder's t-shirt.

As a thought regarding the show, I don't know whether the crowd was flat for Daniel Bryan in general, or whether we just didn't react to him the second time, but it was pretty quiet for his Smackdown entrance. The Bryan/Regal match was pretty solid, and I loved them sneaking in Real Man's Man for Regal, which he seemed to appreciate too.

Cute. It's nice to see you still remember your 30th birthday well.

• Paid Members

Cute. It's nice to see you still remember your 30th birthday well.

131422975519.gif

Archived