Movember

PSF

Get this, at my place of work Movember has been banned as (I shit you not) someone complained that it was discriminatory against women who can't take part.

Strange thing is, half the WPCs I know have better Tache growing skills than me.

If this is true, which I find hard to believe, then as bristep said, you'd better put a complaint in against pregnancy. If you grew a mustache and then faced disciplinary action because of it, I think there's some money to be made in a lawsuit!

• Paid Members
Get this, at my place of work Movember has been banned as (I shit you not) someone complained that it was discriminatory against women who can't take part.

Strange thing is, half the WPCs I know have better Tache growing skills than me.

If this is true, which I find hard to believe, then as bristep said, you'd better put a complaint in against pregnancy. If you grew a mustache and then faced disciplinary action because of it, I think there's some money to be made in a lawsuit!

It's not the having of a tache that's a problem, it's the growing of the tache.

We have to be clean shaven OR facial hairstyle complete, there's no inbetween. Our Div Commander gave dispensation for the growing of the tache to be fine! Someone complained saying how that was discriminatory against WPCs as they wo have to maintain the correct standards at all times!

We've done it at our place before, but this year because of some stupid bint we're unable to

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's not the having of a tache that's a problem, it's the growing of the tache.

We have to be clean shaven OR facial hairstyle complete, there's no inbetween. Our Div Commander gave dispensation for the growing of the tache to be fine! Someone complained saying how that was discriminatory against WPCs as they wo have to maintain the correct standards at all times!

We've done it at our place before, but this year because of some stupid bint we're unable to

You should tell the women they can start their own campaign to raise money if they want. They can call it Fanuary.

Archived