Movember

PSF

Ladies and Gents of the UKFF,

I am currently participating in the Movember month to help raise money for Prostate and testicular cancer research. Just thought i'd see if any of the good people of the UKFF were also making themselves look like a fool for a good cause?

Also, quick plug...if anyone is feeling generous and would like donate a quid or two, this can be done a the link below. The link will also have regular updates of me and the rest of the team. By all means, take the piss, but please make sure you donate first ;)

Can I also point out that I will be forced to wrestle looking like a peodo for the rest of the month so I believe all contributions are well deserved.

http://mobro.co/Flinto

• Paid Members

All the lads at work are doing it, including a guy who lost his wife to ovary cancer. Obviously it's about men's health, but it's kind of a similar deal and it's all fr a good cause hence his own inclusion. I haven't got an individual sponsor form or anything, I think I'll just be sponsoring other people this year. :)

• Paid Members

I'm not sure i can pull it off. My beard is certainly dark enough but i'm not sure my actual Mo grows thick or strong enough, but i do always trim that short, so it's a world of mystery really. Mentioned it to a client whose a hairdresser yesterday whose up for doing it for me so that's taken care of.

• Paid Members

Get this, at my place of work Movember has been banned as (I shit you not) someone complained that it was discriminatory against women who can't take part.

Strange thing is, half the WPCs I know have better Tache growing skills than me.

Get this, at my place of work Movember has been banned as (I shit you not) someone complained that it was discriminatory against women who can't take part.

Strange thing is, half the WPCs I know have better Tache growing skills than me.

When I think copper I think 'tache, so that needs to be righted straight off. Just put a complaint in asking for menstruation and pregnancy to be banned as well, since all things being equal.

Respect to everyone taking part. but it's not just forbthe mo bros, mo sisters can join in too. A lass at our place has been walking round with a stick on gringo tash all week.

Remember if your not havin a go, chuck a couple of quid in.

Archived