Cut ten wrestlers from WWE

King Pitcos

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bastard! Yes, Teddy Long does count, and he's the reason I made the thread (I watched Smackdown this morning). Then I forgot the cunt when I made the original post!

I seem to think that too. I would love to see someone like Henry take him out. As I am sure he hasn't been attacked by anyone during his SmackDown GM position.

Also I like the guy, hes got a good history of the business and was an alright manager. I just think hes done all he can and the GM scene certainly needs freshening up. Put Michael Cole as GM. Would work a treat.

1. Yoshi Tatsu - Just awful. Nothing much to him.

2. Darren Young - Really added to the downward Spiral of The Nexus last year

3. JTG - Awful

4. Johnny Curtis - I haven't seen much of him but those "funny" promos he did weren't too good.

5. Jack Swagger - Can't stand the bastard.

6. Teddy Long - It's time for him to go and get a HOF induction.

7. Michael McGuilcutee (spelling?) - Again someone I believe contributed to the downward Spiral of The Nexus

8. Alicia Fox - Usually if someones shit in the ring it can be covered if they're fit but she's neither.

9. Sin Cara - I've gave up on the guy. The lighting is awful and a few botchy matches haven't won me over.

10. Jinder Mahal - Hasn't impressed me. I like the Full Nelson but let's face it hes shit.

My ten are:

1. David Otunga- How can he keep getting these opportunities? Blander than a 90 year olds fashion sense and shows nothing in any spot. This lawyer thing is crap, ooh he's wearing a bowtie and has a coffee cup with a lid, I smell ratings.

2. Michael McGullicutty- This is the end, the finale, the closing, the end of McGullicutty. Fuck off you silly snarling tosser.

3. Rosa Mendes- As someone said, can't wrestle, doesn't wrestle and doesn't even look that good. Waste of money.

4. Tyler Reks- Was shit in ECW, shit in FCW and is now shit on house shows. Go away.

5. Darren Young- Why the hell is he there? Lost his good hair and has been boring me rigid on NXT.

6. Titus O Neal- My god, he has the personality of a damp breeze block. Piss off.

7. Aksana (?)- The one who turns up in Teddy's office to soft saxophone music. Seems like another generic woman, the last thing WWE needs.

8. Primo- Sadly, I like Primo. It just seems academic, he never had the presence of his brother and is really just there. Time to go Primo.

9. The Bella Twins- Double your pleasure, fire both for being horse faced twats.

10. Hornswoggle- not only is he annoying, but he's done just about everything he could possibly and remain acceptable. So now seems perfect to punt the fucker into heavy traffic.

Close to the cut were Curt Hawkins, JTG and Great Khali. I think Jinder Mahal could be of use still, there something untapped with a face like that.

Eve - Need's to learn to work

Kelly Kelly - Need's to learn to work

Sin Cara (Blue) - The King of Botch

Hornswoggle - Does fuck all

The Bella's - Needs to learn to work and both fuck ugly.

Matt Striker - Again does nothing

Ted Dibaise - Cant seem to get anything right.

Jinder Mahal - Does fuck all and bloody boring

Primo - Again does F-all

I seem to think that too. I would love to see someone like Henry take him out. As I am sure he hasn't been attacked by anyone during his SmackDown GM position.

He has. Ziggler attacked him less than a year ago, which put Vickie in charge for a bit and led to Ziggler's brief title reign. I think McIntyre attacked him last year as well. And he's had at least one heart attack... But nothing sticks. I think Henry annihilating him for good would be the way to go. I'm with you, fair play to Teddy, but he should really be put out to pasture now. Someone like Cole as GM would freshen up Smackdown a lot.

Primo - Again does F-all

That's 9.

• Paid Members

Primo - Again does F-all

That's 9.

Need's to learn to count.

Everybody cutting Slater and Barretta are idiots and Twinn with Yoshi at #1 is the biggest idiot of them all.

1. Mason Ryan

2. Alex Riley

3. JTG

4. Titus O'Neil

5. Hornswoggle

6. Kane

7. Primo

8. Jinder Mahal

9. Johnny Curtis

10. Tamina

1.Hornswoggle-As an earlier post said,i'd have him do something with The Muppets and sack him afterwards

2.Drew McIntyre-Never did anything for me and now he's treading water on Superstars

3.The Bella Twins-Do they count as one or two? Either way I'd send em packing.The most I can remember them doing as of late is when

Zack Ryder passed them on Raw

4.JTG-Can't see any real potential other than fodder

5.John Morrison-will likely get himself fired before too long anyway.Not believable in the ring and as wooden as a plank.Let him join Melina

on the indies

6.Justin Roberts-Can't bloody stand him as an announcer.Jaaaaaahhn Ceeeeeeenaaaaa

7.A.J.-Filler in a useless division

8.Johnny Curtis-Would probably be good in a jobber role but if we're sacking ten,count him in

9.Tyson Kidd-See above.Also really bland

10.Aksana-Same as A.J.

Primo - Again does F-all

That's 9.

Need's to learn to count.

I knew someone would post that message when I posted it

Archived