Cut ten wrestlers from WWE

King Pitcos

Right, so say you get a PM on here from Johnny Ace's secret account, and he says he's got to sack ten wrestlers and he thinks it'll be a laugh if you pick the ten. Who are you getting rid of? Any ten listed on the WWE roster page ( http://www.wwe.com/superstars ) or who appear on NXT (so Bateman, Titus, Percy Watson etc).

I'd just go with the dead weight.

1. Ted DiBiase

2. Ezekiel Jackson

3. Curt Hawkins

4. Jinder Mahal

5. JTG

6. Titus O'Neil

7. Michael McGillicutty

8. Tyler Reks

9. Johnny Curtis

10. Rosa Mendes

I feel like I should include Primo as well, but I haven't. He'd probably go in the next round of cuts though. But I reckon some of you would sack Cena and Orton so Tyson Kidd and Trent Baretta can headline WrestleMania. Who are you having?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too different from PITCOS', really...

Aksana

Alex Riley

Curt Hawkins

Ezekiel Jackson

Jinder Mahal

JTG

Michael McGillicutty

Tamina

Ted DiBiase

Titus O'Neil

A few could be good hands later on, but right now they aren't doing anything for me. I like Ted more than most, but a couple of years out of WWE could be good for him (apart from the loss of income, naturally). I'd rather cut Khali, but I imagine he does good for the Indian fanbase, and is fine as a special attraction.

Pretty easy for me to pick really, I've left out the Divas because there's too many men wrestlers getting the sack that would effect my viewing pleasure for the better. Other than an online leaked episode a year ago that had Kevin Dunn talking over, the last episode of NXT I have watched was the very first episode after the Original Season. So I have no idea what so ever of who is on the show, other than that William Regal is doing commentary.

In no particular order of dullness or a lack of interest on my behalf...

1: Curt Hawkins

2: David Otunga

3: Heath Slater

4: The Usos

5: JTG

6: Michael McGillicutty

7: Santino Marella

8: Ted DiBiase

9: Tyson Kidd

10: Primo

Right, so say you get a PM on here from Johnny Ace's secret account, and he says he's got to sack ten wrestlers and he thinks it'll be a laugh if you pick the ten. Who are you getting rid of? Any ten listed on the WWE roster page ( http://www.wwe.com/superstars ) or who appear on NXT (so Bateman, Titus, Percy Watson etc).

I'd just go with the dead weight.

1. Ted DiBiase

2. Ezekiel Jackson

3. Curt Hawkins

4. Jinder Mahal

5. JTG

6. Titus O'Neil

7. Michael McGillicutty

8. Tyler Reks

9. Curt Hawkins

10. Rosa Mendes

I feel like I should include Primo as well, but I haven't. He'd probably go in the next round of cuts though. But I reckon some of you would sack Cena and Orton so Tyson Kidd and Trent Baretta can headline WrestleMania. Who are you having?

Bit harsh cutting Hawkins twice.

Anyway:

1. Jinder Mahal

2. Michael McGillicutty

3. Ezekiel Jackson

4. Tyler Reks

5. Titus O'Neil

6. Heath Slater

7. JTG

8. The Great Khali

9. Rosa Mendes

10. Hornswoggle

Here is my list

1. ALEX FUCKING RILEY

2. Heath Slater

3. Darren Young

4. JTG

5. Hornswoggle

6. Some generic diva I saw on NXT against AJ weeks ago who's name I don't care to remember. She was shagging Dereck Bateman or something. I can't be arsed to Google her.

7. Titus O'Neil

8. David Otunga

9. Primo

10. Mason Ryan

But I'd spare 2-10 if number 1 is fired and is forced to retire from pro wrestling FOREVER

Ted can work though, they just kinda lost interest in him, I like Ted, feel he can offer more than he's been saddled with.

McGillity I also feel sorry for, stupid moniker, why couldn't they just bill him as perfect's son, would have got him a bit more goodwill with the crowd..

No particular order

1)Otunga

2)Swagger

3)Primo

4)JTG

5)Santino

6)Heath Slater

7)Ted DiBiase

8)Tyson Kidd

9)Cody Rhodes

10) Hornswoggle

I'd have said Teddy Long too becuase I can't satnd the prick but he's not exactly a wrestler so I suppose he doesn't count.

Whats with everybody picking Ezekiel Jackson? I thought there was a fair bit of love on here for the big lad?

1) Hornswoggle

2) Titus O Neil

3) Khali

4) Darren Young

5) Jinder Mahal

6) Kane

7) Rosa Mendez

8) JTG

9) Otunga

10) Zeke or A-Ri

Would never cut Baretta or Hawkins as they are yet to have been given a decent chance, and both are bump machines that make people look great, like Slater and Ziggler.

Titus is a fucking complete waste of air time, feckless idiot. If i never see another kane match again I'll be super happy! Apparently nice as hell, but a total bore.

• Paid Members
1) Hornswoggle

2) Titus O Neil

3) Khali

4) Darren Young

5) Jinder Mahal

6) Kane

7) Rosa Mendez

8) JTG

9) Otunga

10) Zeke or A-Ri

Would never cut Baretta or Hawkins as they are yet to have been given a decent chance, and both are bump machines that make people look great, like Slater and Ziggler.

Titus is a fucking complete waste of air time, feckless idiot. If i never see another kane match again I'll be super happy! Apparently nice as hell, but a total bore.

Cutting Kane is completely ridiculous. When used right he can still put on excellent matches with just about anyone. He's a great hand to have around.

1) Hornswoggle

2) Titus O Neil

3) Khali

4) Darren Young

5) Jinder Mahal

6) Kane

7) Rosa Mendez

8) JTG

9) Otunga

10) Zeke or A-Ri

Cutting Kane is completely ridiculous. When used right he can still put on excellent matches with just about anyone. He's a great hand to have around.

I'm sorry, was this a "Cut 10 people who are bad for business" thread, or a "cut 10 people because Johnny Ace thought it would be a laugh" thread?

Kane bores the tits off me and has done for years, and I can't remember the last "excellent" match he had.

Archived