Cut ten wrestlers from WWE

King Pitcos

Everybody cutting Ryan and Riley are idiots.

Definitely. Ryan is surely a star in waiting. I'm hoping that he will receive a monster push (no pun intended) throughout next summer. Regardless of whether or not he's Kurt Angle in the ring, he has one of the best bodies in wrestling and couple that with a Batista-like power-move set then I think we're onto a winner with him.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teddy Long's a definite. He's the GM of the show, the guy whose word we should all hang on, and yet he still manages to inspire complete ambivalence in anything he says.

Hornswoggle... because.

Ted DiBiase, Jinder Mahal, Yoshi Tatsu and Michael McGillicutty are all going nowhere and serve no useful purpose.

Alicia Fox moves around the ring like Bambi on ice and makes me wish she'd meet the same fate as Bambi's mother. Rosa Mendes and Tamina can go too.

And Titus O'Neill...because although it feels like it, this season of NXT can't last forever, and beyond that there's surely nothing for him.

--

People who have said Ryan I kinda get. I wouldn't do it myself because there are glimmers of potential, but I definitely don't have the faith that many here seem to.

Eve - Need's to learn to work

Kelly Kelly - Need's to learn to work

Sin Cara (Blue) - The King of Botch

Hornswoggle - Does fuck all

The Bella's - Needs to learn to work and both fuck ugly.

Matt Striker - Again does nothing

Ted Dibaise - Cant seem to get anything right.

Jinder Mahal - Does fuck all and bloody boring

Primo - Again does F-all

She's fit as fuck and a gets a decent babyface reaction from the crowds

I seem to think that too. I would love to see someone like Henry take him out. As I am sure he hasn't been attacked by anyone during his SmackDown GM position.

He has. Ziggler attacked him less than a year ago, which put Vickie in charge for a bit and led to Ziggler's brief title reign. I think McIntyre attacked him last year as well. And he's had at least one heart attack... But nothing sticks. I think Henry annihilating him for good would be the way to go. I'm with you, fair play to Teddy, but he should really be put out to pasture now. Someone like Cole as GM would freshen up Smackdown a lot.

Actually I forgot about the whole angle with Ziggler and then with McIntyre, both angles went nowhere though, sadly. Although someone like Henry would be a believable person to take him off the GM spot. Plus with the way his title run has gone its done nothing but good. Someone like Big Show could face him to fight for Teddy Long in their rematch at Survivor Series. Ahhh... fantasy booking.

Let's not get started on the disgusting way McIntyre has been used. But have faith.. a dark match report from one of last weeks tapings said he destroyed his opponent and looked really dominant. Fingers crossed that the whole thing with Tiffany has finally blown over.

Everybody cutting Slater and Barretta are idiots and Twinn with Yoshi at #1 is the biggest idiot of them all.

1. Mason Ryan

2. Alex Riley

3. JTG

4. Titus O'Neil

5. Hornswoggle

6. Kane

7. Primo

8. Jinder Mahal

9. Johnny Curtis

10. Tamina

"#1 Idiot"? Please develop on this?

You've got guys like Mason Ryan and Alex Riley as your top 2. Both have been pretty good this year and Riley has a great program going with The Miz earlier this year. Actually was really REALLY over when he turned face aswell

Eve - Need's to learn to work

Sin Cara (Blue) - The King of Botch

Hornswoggle - Does fuck all

The Bella's - Needs to learn to work and both fuck ugly.

Matt Striker - Again does nothing

Ted Dibaise - Cant seem to get anything right.

Jinder Mahal - Does fuck all and bloody boring

Primo - Again does F-all

She's fit as fuck and a gets a decent babyface reaction from the crowds

Really I cant stand her, her face looks all scrunched up.

See, from a marketability/advertising perspective Kelly is the blonde 'All-American girl' that WWE has always liked and, whether she can 'work' or not [personally I think she is a decent enough WWE-style wrestler than can be carried to a good match by a strong opponent] girls like her will ALWAYS be an asset to WWE in that sense.

My ten are based on the fact that the fans don't care about them, and they just haven't shown any superstar potential

1. Curt Hawkins

2. Ezekiel Jackson

3. Heath Slater

4. Jinder Mahal

5. Michael Mcgillicutty

6. Tamina

7. Tyler Reks

8. Primo

9. Johnny Curtis

10. Alicia Fox

1. R-Truth

2. Mark Henry

3. Eziekiel Jackson

4. David Otunga

5. Booker T

6. Percy Watson

7. JTG

8. Alicia Fox

9. Theodore Long

10. Yoshi Tatsu

9 Black people and one Japanese guy ... hmmmmmmmm

Dr Mengele?

I've always liked Kelly Kelly as a wrestler. She's also the only diva who gets any sort of real heat from the audience.

There's not many guys I'd cut. A lot of the faceless nobodies might have something in their locker that just hasn't been revealed yet. David Otunga would have been on a lot of lists before WWE threw a bowtie on him. There is a couple though, and this isn't based on "should they be cut?", this is based on "I hope they fuck off".

Sin Cara: He's been there long enough to be suited to WWE and he quite clearly isn't. Maybe WWE's fault for not sending him packing to FCW, but fuck it, he's terrible and I want to see him gone.

Santino Marella: Might be kinda harsh here. His act just bores the crap out of me most of the time. As a comedy wrestler he's just amazing. The bad skits outdo the good in ring stuff though.

The Bellas: They just need to turn up on my TV and I get pissed off. Even if they're only there for a second.

• Paid Members

Sorry for the major bump but I haven't been around for a while and this thread has interested me as I do think the WWE roster as it stands is pretty strong at the moment. I enjoy most of the workers they have on the active roster, which makes cutting ten quite difficult.

1. Jinder Mahal - Ok so this one was pretty easy. Admittedly you could argue he's not been given THAT much of a chance being lumped with Khali but he's hardly shined on his own. Even his squash matches have been dull and uninspiring. Also the full nelson slam is an awful finisher for the guy.

2. JTG - Another easy one, JTG has lost ALL overness since Cryme Tyme split up and is now completely useless. Doesn't stand out in the ring and is incredibly annoying on the mic. Might work in TNA where he could be a bit more risque but he's not going anywhere in the 'E.

3. Michael McGillicutty - Remember a few weeks back when the story about Johnny Ace not letting old Gill use the Hennig name because he hadn't earned it? Many smarks freaked out, condemning WWE for not recognising his talent. Well they can feel free to condemn me too as I totally agree that him using the Hennig name would actually DEVALUE Curt's legacy. That's how awful Gill is. Terrible on the mic, stumbling over even the most basic promos, has the personality of Dan Severn and, regardless of what the IWC say, unremarkable in the ring. Easily the worst guy on the roster currently. His laughable attempt to show some character by wearing a backwards cap just says it all. A waste of space, time and money.

4. Darren Young - I'd forgotten he was even in the company still until I just checked the website. Has he ever done anything noteworthy, ever?

5. Titus O'Neil - Another one who's pretty unremarkable. They already have a big black smiley powerhouse on the roster in Ezekiel Jackson who, while not great, has a way better, more intimidating, look and presence about him than Titus.

6. Tamina - Too hideous to be liked by the average WWE fan, not good enough in the ring to be liked by the smarks. Tamina just can't win and stands little to no chance of getting over. Even Rosa has a better shot at getting over and she's pretty useless too.

7. Ted DiBiase - I don't mind Ted. He's decent in the ring and I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. When he was doing his loser heel gimmick, I actually found myself enjoying his work, even though he had one of the worst entrance themes in wrestling history. The problem is that the fans have never really connected with him and I don't think they ever will. It's not even like he could be a decent jobber as the WWE currently has enough of those on both the face and heel side, such as John Morrison, Trent Barretta, Primo and Tyson Kidd. Maybe a trip to Japan or something could see Ted finally learn how to connect with and work the audience.

8. Johnny Curtis - His bizarre Smackdown debut killed his momentum dead before he even got going. I doubt he has the skills to recover from that. Brodus was the real star of that season of NXT anyway, so I'd much prefer if WWE just retconned who actually won.

9. Rosa Mendes - "Better than Tamina" is hardly a compliment. I honestly had no idea she was still under contract until her appearance on Raw. Probably one of the most forgettable divas in recent memory. I can even recall Amy Weber and she was there for like two weeks.

10. Teddy Long - I almost forgot about him until I'd read this thread. He's the worst GM ever. Worse than some of the guest hosts on Raw. I struggle to describe in words how much I hate Teddy. Even sexy saxophone Aksana appearing in most of his segments isn't endearing me to him in any way and I freaking love that girl.

Right, so say you get a PM on here from Johnny Ace's secret account, and he says he's got to sack ten wrestlers and he thinks it'll be a laugh if you pick the ten. Who are you getting rid of? Any ten listed on the WWE roster page ( http://www.wwe.com/superstars ) or who appear on NXT (so Bateman, Titus, Percy Watson etc).

I'd just go with the dead weight.

1. Ted DiBiase

2. Ezekiel Jackson

3. Curt Hawkins

4. Jinder Mahal

5. JTG

6. Titus O'Neil

7. Michael McGillicutty

8. Tyler Reks

9. Johnny Curtis

10. Rosa Mendes

I feel like I should include Primo as well, but I haven't. He'd probably go in the next round of cuts though. But I reckon some of you would sack Cena and Orton so Tyson Kidd and Trent Baretta can headline WrestleMania. Who are you having?

I'd settle right now for that list.

I would prefer to keep Johnny Curtis though as he entertained me with his vignettes and I've seen fuck all else from him.

So would dump Eve Torres instead.

I would never dump Heath Slater or Hornswaggle (sic). Teddy could be replaced but I'd hate for him to lose his job.

1- Big Show (WWE have never figured out how best to use him, seems to flip between heel and face on a weekly face, and beyond being the size of a small tank, just doesn't offer anything)

2- Heath Slater (one decent showing in the Smackdown MITB match, and that's about it. About as exciting as lettuce)

3- John Morrison (just.... no...)

4- Johnny Curtis (odd debut vignettes, gets obliterated by Mark Henry, and done sod all since)

5- Rosa Mendes (my shout for the woman Chris Masters outed for keeping her job for keeping Michael Hayes 'entertained')

6- Booker T (strictly as a commentator, I hate him. Bring back Striker!)

7- David Otunga (if his wife was not an Oscar-winning actress, I'd wager he'd have been future-endeavoured months ago)

8- Jinder Mihal (without Khali, this dude's fucked)

9- Curt Hawkins (I'd forgotten this guy was somehow still employed)

10- Eve Torres (she annoys me so, so much)

Archived