• Paid Members

1. Michael Cole - Because he's absolutely shit

2. David Otunga - Because he's absolutely shit

3. Ted Dibiase - Because he's dull

4. Hornswoggle - Awful

5. The Big Show - Don't enjoy his matches anymore

6. Ezekiel Jackson - Never going to happen

7. Drew McIntyre - Colourless

8. The Miz - Because I absolutely hate him. I can't decide if it's "Please go away" heat or 8 year old wrestling fan heat.

9. Michael McGillicutty - Because he's dull and absolutely shit

10. Mark Henry - Butch's rants would be hilarious

Didn't include any women, just wrestlers.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

1. Hunico - He's not terrible in ring, but there's something very bland about him. He looks like a generic Mexican heel, and I'd imagine by the time his WWE career is over his time as "Sin Cara" would be the highlight.

2. Heath Slater - Great in ring, but abysmal on the mic. He's never gonna go anywhere, so why keep him?

3. Tyson Kidd - There's this myth that he's great in ring, but he's one of the most tedious wrestlers to watch in the company. He loves a good rest hold, but I don't, so out the door he goes.

4. Eziekiel Jackson - The smiley tool has nothing going for him anymore. If he's a face he smiles, if he's a heel he scowls. Either way he's dull.

5. Mason Ryan - He's like a Welsh Eziekiel Jackson. I just find him unwatchable.

6. The Great Khali - I'm not even sure he's still officially employed, but they've pretty much gotten all the milage they can from him. He also doesn't get used enough to lure in the lucrative Indian market, and touch wood Jinder Mahal will be able to pull that in as time goes on anyyay

7. Hornswoggle - He's had his time. Like Khali, I think they've done all they can with him.

8. Teddy Long - Releasing him is harsh, but he needs to go off screen. Maybe they could induct him into the hall of fame next year and let him retire with dignity.

9. Tamina - She looks like a cross-dresser. And she's not brilliant in ring either. I'm at a loss as to why they employed her in the first place.

10. JTG - I'm surprised at how easy picking 10 superstars was, but there you go. I don't think this pick needs much explaining.

• Paid Members

4. Hornswoggle - Awful

8. The Miz - Because I absolutely hate him. I can't decide if it's "Please go away" heat or 8 year old wrestling fan heat.

You would be a fucking awful Talent boss.

1. Alicia Fox - Didn't really enjoy her run as Divas Champion as she reminded me more of a fragile ballerina than a wrestler and when I thought about it, it looked as though she could have been snapped like a twig if she was in a real fight with anyone, especially someone like Beth or Natalya.

2. Curt Hawkins - At the moment if I'm thinking correctly he's appearing on NXT a bit with a cane and a limp as someone's tag partner. If they capitalised on this and made him a kind of manager who feigns being crippled so that he can interfere in his star's matches when the ref isn't looking then I'd think he is fairly entertaining. It would be a bit stupid as the ref's would know straight away after the first time he does it but this is WWE and stuff like that has happened before, he could just keep saying he's damaged it more by getting involved. But as he's just filler on NXT he'd get the chop from my roster.

3. & 4. The Usos - I just can't get into them and they aren't even being pused as Title contenders despite being in WWE for a while. Other teams have joined up and won the Titles in a shorter amount of time than they've been with WWE (ie. Air Boom). I just can't see them as proper Title contenders and I can't see them splitting and being successful.

5. Jinder Mahal - Just seems like a pointless and boring character to me.

6. Primo - Carlito was by far the better and more entertaining of these two and Primo teaming with Carlito greatly held him back as Carlito was so great before then, his feud with Cena was awesome. But yeah with Carlito as his tag partner he was okay, mainly due to Carlito but alone he's just quite bland in my opinion.

7. Rosa Mendes - Along similar points as Alicia, but she hasn't even held the Divas Title, she just looks as though you could snap her like a stick and I do understand WWE wanting some divas to be really skinny and it's just stupid. That isn't the main point though, she just seems like one of the least talented in in ring terms of the divas.

8. Tamina - Pretty much similar to Rosa really, I just don't think she is up to match in in ring ability terms to most of the other divas.

9. Trent Barreta - I know he was a part of a tag team if I'm thinking correctly but the fact that is basically all I know about him (I think) kind of shows how well he is getting over and how much air time he is getting on their shows, that for me shows that he isn't a very important part of the overall roster.

10. Tyler Reks - Kind of similar to Barreta really, I'm not really sure what part he plays within WWE as a while as I only recall seeing him every once in a while as a filler on one of the c shows.

• Paid Members

4. Hornswoggle - Awful

You would be a fucking awful Talent boss.

Only 3 of them have any talent and 1 was a joke. 1 just spent 4 months or so out and wasn't missed one iota. The other is the Miz.

• Paid Members
3. Tyson Kidd - He loves a good rest hold, but I don't, so out the door he goes.

theres no such thing as a resthold, applying a hold is for either making an opponant submit or weakening a body part towards this aim.

Regardless, his all-too-frequent use of them makes him tedious to watch. He also has a terrible look and isn't a good talker either.

1. Mark Henry

2. The Undertaker (Before he kills or cripples himself)

3. Ted DiBiase - Have a feeling he could be like James Gibson if he was picked up by RoH or someone

4. Aksana - Pointless

5. Brodus Clay

6. Tyler Reks

7. Johnny Curtis - Go somewhere where he should at least be given a shot.

8. Hornswoggle

9. Jinder Mahal

10. JTG

3. Tyson Kidd - He loves a good rest hold, but I don't, so out the door he goes.

theres no such thing as a resthold, applying a hold is for either making an opponant submit or weakening a body part towards this aim.

Regardless, his all-too-frequent use of them makes him tedious to watch. He also has a terrible look and isn't a good talker either.

Explain. He's got great looking ring gear and looks in fantastic shape.

You said Heath Slater, great in the ring. So why have him at number two on your cuts just because you say 'he's not going anywhere so why keep him'? Not every member of the roster is going to be a top guy, he's a perfect fit for the midcard. There's a reason he was the guy who Bret Hart would do his stuff when he'd get in the ring last year. He's safe as hell and really good at the little things. Heath is great.

Everybody cutting Slater and Barretta are idiots and Twinn with Yoshi at #1 is the biggest idiot of them all.

1. Mason Ryan

2. Alex Riley

3. JTG

4. Titus O'Neil

5. Hornswoggle

6. Kane

7. Primo

8. Jinder Mahal

9. Johnny Curtis

10. Tamina

"#1 Idiot"? Please develop on this?

You've got guys like Mason Ryan and Alex Riley as your top 2. Both have been pretty good this year and Riley has a great program going with The Miz earlier this year. Actually was really REALLY over when he turned face aswell

Because if you had ever seen any of Yoshi's work you would know he is a fantastic babyface who can work with anybody. He has international appeal and always gets crowd sympathy. He's wasted on NXT because he's re-invented his gimmick.

I loved Riley after his face turn brawls but as soon as he had a match it was clear he was awkward and totally forgettable. Shame because there was huge potential there, he's just one of those typical guys with the WWE look who has shitty matches. He was over big time initially but it soon died and the interest wore off. Ryan cracks me up in a 'this is so bad' kind of way. All he's done is hobbled out on his roid legs with that dead black bird on top of his head and that goofy smile.

yes because his gimmick of 'the last man to graduate from the Hart family dungeoin' wouldnt ever use submission holds... if anything he does too much flying around and not enough holds..... and Teq is spot on about Heath Slater.

• Paid Members
You said Heath Slater, great in the ring. So why have him at number two on your cuts just because you say 'he's not going anywhere so why keep him'? Not every member of the roster is going to be a top guy, he's a perfect fit for the midcard. There's a reason he was the guy who Bret Hart would do his stuff when he'd get in the ring last year. He's safe as hell and really good at the little things. Heath is great.

I mean he's not going anywhere, period. He's very talented in ring, I'll give him that. But he's got a dreadful look and is beyone terrible on the mic. If he ticked one of those boxes as well as his ring skill he might be worth keeping, but he doesn't. He's blown as a face, he's blown as a heel. He's not a "fun midcard act" either. I don't see any point in keeping him.

yes because his gimmick of 'the last man to graduate from the Hart family dungeoin' wouldnt ever use submission holds...

I'm not questioning why he does it, I'm saying I find it incredibly boring. People used to rip on Randy Orton for overusing holds, but he was never as bad for it as Tyson is.

Explain. He's got great looking ring gear and looks in fantastic shape.

It's about more than whether he's in shape or not. He's rather generic looking facially. He looks a little bit like Steve-O from Jackass, and a little bit like a dwarf who's grown a little bigger than he should have. Would the WWE roster be weaker for losing him? Absolutely not, he's one of those wrestlers (much like Slater) you wouldn't even notice was gone, and when considering release criteria, that's important.

Archived