GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

How many more husbands do windoesnot and myself have to bully to get crew promotions around here? Troika19 and fmburchillfan too.

Has anyone gotten past the online mission yet where you need to take out police cars, then a riot can and then police motorbikes all in 2 minutes......ridiculously hard. I think that one's going to take some serious planning to have guys set up at different points, probably with need of a headset. Me and some guy had about 6 shots at it today.

How many more husbands do windoesnot and myself have to bully to get crew promotions around here? Troika19 and fmburchillfan too.

Has anyone gotten past the online mission yet where you need to take out police cars, then a riot can and then police motorbikes all in 2 minutes......ridiculously hard. I think that one's going to take some serious planning to have guys set up at different points, probably with need of a headset. Me and some guy had about 6 shots at it today.

Is it 2 minutes? I thought you had to make the next target without losing your wanted level.

I got as far as the prison van.

So I finished the game finally,

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Chose option C, which seems to be the more prevalent pick, and having watched videos of the other 2 endings I'm glad that was the way I went.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Just an absolute masterpiece of a game. Now for some online actions. Cuckolders I'm sorry I'm late to the party but I'm ready to represent!

• Moderators
Looks like I've lost about 20 grand from my account, I went to join online and it came up as me being Michael in my account so I clicked out and back in I lost about half of the money in my account. I was just short of buying a garage.

Don't despair, Rockstar will be dumping a half million dollar stimulus package in all of our bank accounts to apologise for all the technical troubles.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...ckage-this.html

• Paid Members

I agree there are tons of things to spend the cash on, so it won't really touch the sides, but I'm finding it quite hard to make money myself. I'm at level 24 and I've not yet hit half a million in total career earnings.

Maybe I'm just shit though ;)