The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Moderators

I find it impossible to believe that's Ribena Butch is drinking. I love photo's of UKFF hook ups.

Snakebite and black, that was the day we thrashed England in the six nations, that's why I've got a drunk eye.

• Moderators

a great day!

Apparently I spent the whole day going "ARE YOU WELSH?". Welshmen got hugs, the English got laughter/insults.Thank god the camera couldn't see my jorts! Still rocking the leather jacket and beard though.

Ebb meets Powerbutchi :thumbsup:1005054_10151695897692604_212458723_n.jpg

Butch is channeling Waylon Jennings
I was thinking more Jeremy Beadle, minus the stumpy hand of course.
Banned. Edited by PowerButchi

I find it impossible to believe that's Ribena Butch is drinking. I love photo's of UKFF hook ups.

Snakebite and black, that was the day we thrashed England in the six nations, that's why I've got a drunk eye.

Not a very manly drink there Butch, I'm disappointed. May as well have had a cheeky vimto mate.

• Moderators

Snakebite and black is a perfectly fine drink, I just have far too many bad memories of chucking up crimson puke after too many of them in my formative drinking years.

I'd been on the sauce for about 16 hours or something by then as well. Needed something that goes down easy.

• Paid Members

Snakebite and black is a perfectly fine drink, I just have far too many bad memories of chucking up crimson puke after too many of them in my formative drinking years.

I'd been on the sauce for about 16 hours or something by then as well. Needed something that goes down easy.
I'm sure you'd have no problems finding something or someone that goes down easy with those magnificent eyes, you bastarding hunk!

• Paid Members

I'm still gunshy of showing any pictures of Butch to my mrs., as she's weak at the knees for manly men with beards, and I'm afraid she'd be off to Wales in record time.

EDIT - However, I console myself with the slight similarity of Butch to Jonny McGovern, The Gay Pimp.

tumblr_m3xrkpfFnS1qgrg12o1_400.gif

Edited by Tuxedomoon

Not sure about elsewhere, but up here that's known as a 'Diesel'.I like to think Kevin Nash had some part to play in that. Edited by METAL ON METAL

• Paid Members

Not sure about elsewhere, but up here that's known as a 'Diesel'.I like to think Kevin Nash had some part to play in that.
For some reason, down my Dad's local 'Diesel' was a mix of bitter and mild. I don't understand that.