Halloween RAW Guest Host Announced

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
WWE announced today that the Halloween edition of Monday Night Raw will feature The Muppets as special guest stars. I always joked that the guest star/host concept was similar to how the old Muppet Show was structured.

The Muppets will be appearing to promote their new movie, which comes out in November.

I am sure some fans will roll their eyes at this, but I personally love it.

By the way, Vince McMahon's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? It's right next to Kermit the Frog's star.

Don't know about any of you but Im excited about this announcement. Also, I thought Jackman did a decent job on Monday night and if they use this VERY sparringly the concept could work.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I love this, I can see it giving some real classic moment! Miss Piggy and Santino anyone? BUT I must admit, when I saw "Smell the ratings" I thought you meant The Rock!

• Paid Members
I think that sounds pretty awesome. Although it also has potential to be incredibly awful. I hope they keep them away from the serious fueds and just have them interacting with people like Zack Ryder, Santino, R-Truth etc.

I dunno, I can see Elmo in Cena merchandise!

I think that sounds pretty awesome. Although it also has potential to be incredibly awful. I hope they keep them away from the serious fueds and just have them interacting with people like Zack Ryder, Santino, R-Truth etc.

Elmo is Sesame Street not Muppets

They are owned by the same people but I would guess it's only actual Muppets on to promote the new film

• Paid Members

They are owned by the same people but I would guess it's only actual Muppets on to promote the new film

Oh he is :( having only seen the occasional thing from both I do get them confused! Have they ever crossed over? Wait, isn't Kermit Sesame Street as well as Muppets?

Oh he is :( having only seen the occasional thing from both I do get them confused! Have they ever crossed over? Wait, isn't Kermit Sesame Street as well as Muppets?

Kermit was the only real cross over and I don't think he's been in Sesame Street since the early 90's

The Fraggles are the same owned by the same people but they never really meet they may get a quick cameo in a movie but even then if you blink you miss them as it's like a crowd scene and if you look close you may spot one.

This is genius booking. When The Torkc returned I watched a segment, when the internet was buzzing about Punk I barely watched any of it, but I'm damn sure going to watch an episode of RAW with Muppets in it.

What will be interesting is the Muppet performers are known for being great ad-libbers , and if they go for it I can't imagine many in the WWE right now (used to their scripted promos as they are) being able to keep up.

Archived