Halloween RAW Guest Host Announced

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
You known what wouldnreally be ace? Starker and Waldorf rating every match after it's conclusion.

Oh Jesus, yes. They have to have them do guest commentary. If they do it, it'll be for a Santino match or something, but I would actually pay money to see them commentate on a Cena match.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You known what wouldnreally be ace? Starker and Waldorf rating every match after it's conclusion.

Oh Jesus, yes. They have to have them do guest commentary. If they do it, it'll be for a Santino match or something, but I would actually pay money to see them commentate on a Cena match.

It's actually Statler and Waldorf.

But anyway, pick any quote from this list:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads...rf-quotes.2776/

• Paid Members

It's actually Statler and Waldorf.

Well done twosheds, thank goodness for you.

Having them in a skit following each match, I agree would be absolute gold. This is great news, I love the Muppets and I'm going to love this for sure. A guy in my office sounds like the Swedish chef. He is English, and speaks English (allegedly), but he sounds exactly like him with his hurdy-gurdy talk.

I think that sounds pretty awesome. Although it also has potential to be incredibly awful. I hope they keep them away from the serious fueds and just have them interacting with people like Zack Ryder, Santino, R-Truth etc.

I dunno, I can see Elmo in Cena merchandise!

Elmo is Sesame Street not Muppets

They are owned by the same people but I would guess it's only actual Muppets on to promote the new film

Oh he is :( having only seen the occasional thing from both I do get them confused! Have they ever crossed over? Wait, isn't Kermit Sesame Street as well as Muppets?

The Muppets were the Jim Henson franchise that was huge in the 1970s and 1980s, and would be shown in evening prime-time on BBC1. Unlike Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, which were both always targeted at kids in the daytime, the Muppets were seen as the franchise that the 'whole family' could enjoy. In a way, they were a little bit like Morecambe & Wise, in that famous celebrities would appear on their show and it would be a huge deal, such as Elton John playing a song with all the Muppets playing instruments as his backing band.

Most people of a certain age (probably 30+) can name most or all of the Muppets. Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Animal, Swedish Chef, Statler and Waldorf, amongst others. Though I'm sure plenty of younger people know of them too.

I think that sounds pretty awesome. Although it also has potential to be incredibly awful. I hope they keep them away from the serious fueds and just have them interacting with people like Zack Ryder, Santino, R-Truth etc.

I dunno, I can see Elmo in Cena merchandise!

Elmo is Sesame Street not Muppets

They are owned by the same people but I would guess it's only actual Muppets on to promote the new film

Oh he is :( having only seen the occasional thing from both I do get them confused! Have they ever crossed over? Wait, isn't Kermit Sesame Street as well as Muppets?

The Muppets were the Jim Henson franchise that was huge in the 1970s and 1980s, and would be shown in evening prime-time on BBC1. Unlike Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, which were both always targeted at kids in the daytime, the Muppets were seen as the franchise that the 'whole family' could enjoy. In a way, they were a little bit like Morecambe & Wise, in that famous celebrities would appear on their show and it would be a huge deal, such as Elton John playing a song with all the Muppets playing instruments as his backing band.

Most people of a certain age (probably 30+) can name most or all of the Muppets. Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Animal, Swedish Chef, Statler and Waldorf, amongst others. Though I'm sure plenty of younger people know of them too.

The original series was actually broadcast on ITV. It was made in Britain by ITC Entertainment, the same company that gave us such classics as The Saint, The Avengers, Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet, among many, many others.

The 1996 revival, Muppets Tonight, was shown on BBC1.

Captain Scarlet should host RAW, be hit with everyone's finishers and still be standing by the end of the show. In fact Austin should try and kill him with a fork lift truck, HHH should knock his head off with a sledgehammer, Hogan should drive into his limo, Kane should set him on fire, Big Show should chokeslam him through the ring, The Undertaker should throw him off the cell, pick him back up and hang him and Captain Scarlet should still be standing at the end of the show, waving as if nothing's happened.

Captain Scarlet should host RAW, be hit with everyone's finishers and still be standing by the end of the show. In fact Austin should try and kill him with a fork lift truck, HHH should knock his head off with a sledgehammer, Hogan should drive into his limo, Kane should set him on fire, Big Show should chokeslam him through the ring, The Undertaker should throw him off the cell, pick him back up and hang him and Captain Scarlet should still be standing at the end of the show, waving as if nothing's happened.

Then Daniel Bryan can make him tap in about a minute.

Archived