Yo, you dealin' with the X-Factor!

Dashing

I really liked this group, despite they flack they got.

X-Pac who by that time people just seemingly wanted to go away for some reason.

x-pac-sean-waltman.jpg

Justin Credible who was anything but in reality...

justin_credible.jpg

And Albert! Fresh off his stint as the Hip Hop Hippo and looking like someone's sweaty Dad in a t-shirt about 4 sizes too small.

09.jpg

They were Heat main-stays.

X-Factor.jpg

Still better than hanging about at WWF: New York though.

Later on....

X-Pac was always ace in the ring and got to join the WWF incarnation of the nWo (if that can be looked at as a good thing?)

6.jpg

Justin Credible got a bit of time with the WWF Hardcore Championship.

194_Justin_Credible_6.jpg

But then Batista killed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0w92V3iVtI

And Albert got to change his name to A-Train and cop a feel on Steph's norks before scarpering to Japan (presumably because HHH put a hit out on him).

11.jpg

They had an ace theme song or two, too.

Let's reminisce on the happy times.

• Paid Members

X-Factor broke up when the Alliance got together. X-Pac had some class matches with Tajiri if memory serves me right. X-Pac would probably still be employed for a good few years if Kevin Nash hadnt torn his quad muscle. People have bad memories, but the nWo of Nash, X-Pac, Michaels and maybe Triple H had potential. They were either heading for a feud or an alliance with Triple H which would have been good. X-Factor were a odd one. I understand Justin Credible and X-Pac being mates, but fucking Albert? Where did he fit in. If X-Pac and Justin Credible had been a team, that might have been ok. Credible and X-Pac against the Hardys or Edge and Christian would have been fun. But they were just dull.

Anyone remember that tremendous match between Benoit, Guerrero, Jericho and X-Pac at No Way Out 2001, where Credible did the run in? One of the most underrated matches ever. It was fantastic.

I was always a proper Clique FanBoy so when Justin turned up to help X-Pac I was well chuffed (as an old ECW fan too). I thought we'd get a cool little tag team out of it. Then they added Albert, who was towards to top of my list of 'People I Hate And Have No Interest In'. He looked like a big, weird Bouncer from a Gay Club. They sucked the second they added Albert.

--edit--

Yeah, that 4 way match in 2001 was excellent.

Archived