UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not gonna lie Tilde but me losing all my games and having first pick next time is the only positive thing about this Tactical Defending lark for me. I just cannot do it. I'm gash. Hammered the game round at me mates for a straight 24 hours yesterday and he didn't seem to have a problem but I just cannot get me head round it. He tonked me all over the place as did the AI on Semi Pro!!!! Getting battered isn't fun and the new system took all the fun out of it for me so I won't be using it when I'm playing on my own. If I have to use it for this league then so be it but it ain't gonna be pretty ! I was quite happy with my antiquated control system, I don't like change! Fuck you EA!

As MVP Rulz is now out, we might as well cut the five star teams as we now have the exact number of 4.5 star teams needed.

In terms of drawing order, how does everyone think we should do it? Thing is, I mentioned weeks ago that the draw order was seeded, but only today have there been complaints.

As MVP Rulz is now out, we might as well cut the five star teams as we now have the exact number of 4.5 star teams needed.

In terms of drawing order, how does everyone think we should do it? Thing is, I mentioned weeks ago that the draw order was seeded, but only today have there been complaints.

I'm only complaining because two of the poorest sides in the draw come out in the last 4. I didn't know that weeks ago

As MVP Rulz is now out, we might as well cut the five star teams as we now have the exact number of 4.5 star teams needed.In terms of drawing order, how does everyone think we should do it? Thing is, I mentioned weeks ago that the draw order was seeded, but only today have there been complaints.

It's your ball, your rules, and if people don't want in then they don't have to play.

I'll keep the draw order the same as it was mentioned that it would be done this way a while ago. As Liverpool and Tottenham have been scrapped there's less point now capping the other end so I'll just say it's an open draw, i.e. anyone can get anyone. Next season I think we'll need to do another system so as to avoid any tactical shitness this season as has already been talked about.

Why don't you just do an open selection for the first one like last year? People getting to grips with the game and using the new controls, wouldn't it be easier to have better players to get used to the game quicker?

Most people seemed to prefer a random draw with fairly level teams, otherwise whomever picks Barce, etc., already has a massive advantage.

i wasn't complaining. Just making an observation.

Wasn't referring to you. The seeding of newcomers was based purely on who signed up first.

When will the first games be played?Pre-ordered this with Amazon & has not arrived yet, was despatched on Friday so hopefully it will arrive in time.

Ok. Apologies to TapOut tapes but vanhalen2007 is back in the competition but you're still on the reserve list.The draw is about to start.First team to be picked is for El Espanacas.(Full draw list and teams available are on the first post).

Archived