UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre Season FriendlyCardiff 4 Miller(3), some other random dude, 1 - Southampton 1(Lallana)Both teams were evenly matched, but Cardiff were the dominant force in front of goal, being able to convert most of their pressure into goals. Southampton will be dissapointed to lose by such a margin, but fair play to C/W Mark Please who was able to convert all of his chances into goals

Great game fella, you played well, the scoreline was abit harsh though cause you made my keeper work hard with 7 good chances. The first goal was a Miller volley, the 2nd was a top corner one.Earnshaw made it 3 before Miller completed his hat-trick. You got a consolation near the end, but that's all she wrote.

In terms of star ratings, here's what I've found out when I've looked into teams.5 star - not enough in the game to do a whole league plus some teams are too good. 4.5 star - a decent option with some good sides and only a small number of teams used last time, though might need to include some international sides.4 star - plenty of sides, though to avoid too many of the same sides from last year quality might vary a lot. The only other negatives I can see with four star sides again is that last time a few complained about their sides not being good enough or fun enough to play with which could put people off in the future.At the moment what I'd suggest is perhaps doing a league with the 4.5 star clubs sides (which could include some of the 4.5 star international sides to give more variety), but also include the two worst five star sides (Liverpool and Tottenham) which would only be available to be drawn for the first few sides drawn.

I use the Alternative control system so I'm assuming that would mean the buttons are different when using the Tactical Defending setup. Anyone in the same boat as me that knows what buttons do what?

I think the only difference is that sliding tackle is the circle button and the step in tackle/push and pull is the square button.

Thinking about it, I'll keep the draw to the original time of tomorrow evening, as there are still a few decisions to be made and I haven't had time over the last couple of days to get things ready for it.

I would rather see us use just club teams to be honest. how many international teams were you thinking of using? could we not just use some of the other poor 5 star teams?

Won't need them if we use Liverpool and Tottenham.

Count me in again (brfc1987)Far from a fan of the new defending system which should ruin my record of having the best defence (in the first league conceding only 8 goals).

I hate it. Can't get me head round it at all. Its gonna be my downfall in this league for sure. I'm struggling to work out the controls for it in alternative control mode. Just can't do it. I either have to change the control system I've been using for the past 10 years or just accept I'm gonna concede a fuckload.

Archived