UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've never entered this in the past. What is the story with that?

Are players allocated a random team or something?

Next season people will be picking their own teams but it'll likely be based on the players who finished lower down picking first, etc. Not sure where newcomers will fit in to that though yet, perhaps in the middle?

Next season people will be picking their own teams but it'll likely be based on the players who finished lower down picking first, etc. Not sure where newcomers will fit in to that though yet, perhaps in the middle?

Will it be a starting from the bottom of league 2 and working up system or starting at the bottom of both leagues and working up? Are we just gonna include Club teams or are we going to be able to pick Internationals too? I guess that way it means more 5 star teams will be available.

The weekly write ups should be back for this league too. Works eased off a bit so I'll get back on it.

Will it be a starting from the bottom of league 2 and working up system or starting at the bottom of both leagues and working up? Are we just gonna include Club teams or are we going to be able to pick Internationals too? I guess that way it means more 5 star teams will be available.

If we're doing a top two versus top two once D2 is finished, then I guess it makes sense to start with the bottom half of D2 picking first, then the bottom half of D1, perhaps then newcomers, then the top half of D2 and finally the top half of D1.

Don't know about international sides yet. I'll have a count at some point to see how many top teams there are.

Archived