UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Another fuckjng wank team for me. As if Newcastle weren't shit enough now I've got the Russians who I don't know who any fucker is! I'd rather swap for a 4 star prem team and have a clue as to who I'm being than b that shower of wank.

They're not that bad. You've honestly never heard of Akinfeev, Vagner Love, Honda, Dzagoev or the Berezutskiy twins?

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is the league being done? Is it one big league(Which would be ace with the amount of people entered) or Last seasons style?

One big league, playing each other once. Last season's style didn't end up working that well.

How is the league being done? Is it one big league(Which would be ace with the amount of people entered) or Last seasons style?

One big league, playing each other once. Last season's style didn't end up working that well.
Sounds good!I've played quite a bit with Valencia(even before the draw) so I'm ready for my first fixtures already! :)

is there a master list of everyone's psn names somewhere in the thread that I've missed? If not I'll plough through and make one tomorrow.

I've added a list to the first post. I'll get this in early, but to anyone who's due to face me when I release the first set of fixtures, I likely won't be able to play until late Friday evening or the weekend as my PS3 controller fell to the floor today and seemed to land on the L2 button which seems to no longer work properly, so I should be getting one Friday unless it miraculously starts working again.

Ok. After some teething troubles I've finally managed to get a working set of fixtures out of the fixture computer, so here's the first set of fixtures for the extended first week. As with last time, due to an odd number of teams, two teams each week will only have one fixture.

Week 1 (Wednesday 5th October -> Sunday 16th October)

Atletico Madrid v Zenit

Bayer Leverkusen v Lille

Benfica v PSG

Fiorentina v Juventus

Lyon v Roma

Malaga v Borussia Dortmund

Marseille v Sporting

Napoli v CSKA

Porto v Sevilla

Villarreal v Valencia

Borussia Dortmund v Porto

CSKA v Atletico Madrid

Juventus v Bayer Leverkusen

Lille v Malaga

PSG v Napoli

Roma v Fiorentina

Sevilla v Villarreal

Sporting v Benfica

Valencia v Marseille

Zenit v Lazio

Notes:

I'll be updating the first post with the rules/general notes for the league shortly. I'll hopefully have the full fixture list up in a spoiler tag on the first post tomorrow.

For those who are new, you don't have to play your two fixtures per week in order, for example, Borussia Dortmund can play Porto before they play Malaga. Remember to add your opponents as friends on the PSN and use this thread, pms and PSN messages to sort out a good time to play your matches.

Defending champ wmxxx faces an unknown task in week one as he faces two newcomers in the form of The Jon and TNA Inception. The bottom two from D2 last year face off as El Espanacas' Leverkusen faceoff against Louch's Juventus.

• Paid Members

Who do you guys reckon are the poorer sides in this? I don't mean UKFF players but general teams?

Sporting Lisbon and CSKA Moscow are the poorest sides in the league
Thanks should of realized that since they got chucked in at the end.

Archived