UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First game of the new Fifa12 Season has ended...

Villarreal 1-4 Valencia Soldado 6' 27' 43' Ricardo Costa 33'

Rossi 88'

Started brightly for me after Soldado converted a cross with a strong header. It was 2-0 near the half hour make as Soldado ran through one on one to slot home. 5 minutes later it was 3 as Ricardo Costa headed home from a corner and Soldado mate it 4 before half time with a penalty.

Giuseppi Rossi scored a consolation goal with a really neat finish on the edge of the box.

Valencia 1-2 Marseille Remy 58' Gignac 65'Rami 69'Absolutely gutted felt I should have won that game with the chances I missed Soldado hit the post twice in one on one situations :(

The 1st half was dire but the game exploded into life after my 1st goal. That was my 1st game with Marseille so I need some more practice evidently after that performance!! Good game.

Sorry guys been a bit occupied over the past few days so only just checked this and seen I've got Fiorentina. Mixed emotions. Wank defence which I cannot wait to utilise on the Tactical Defending thing (I'm assuming I still have no choice over which defensive control system I'm allowed to use?) and barring Jovetic and Vargas have very little pace in their side. Maybe I'm just focussing on the negatives as I'm still to kick a ball with them which I plan on doing later. I'll be free to play my two fixtures either late on tonight or preferably tomorrow afternoon as I really wanna get some practice in first.

Sorry guys been a bit occupied over the past few days so only just checked this and seen I've got Fiorentina. Mixed emotions. Wank defence which I cannot wait to utilise on the Tactical Defending thing (I'm assuming I still have no choice over which defensive control system I'm allowed to use?) and barring Jovetic and Vargas have very little pace in their side. Maybe I'm just focussing on the negatives as I'm still to kick a ball with them which I plan on doing later. I'll be free to play my two fixtures either late on tonight or preferably tomorrow afternoon as I really wanna get some practice in first.

Try out a 5-3-2 formation in a friendly on pro level, it's the only way too learn this tactical defending I find. Gotta hate losing when you have had 20+ shots though, struggling online!!

Try out a 5-3-2 formation in a friendly on pro level, it's the only way too learn this tactical defending I find. Gotta hate losing when you have had 20+ shots though, struggling online!!
Yep tried that. I just cannot do it. I've got used to my old control method and style of play and when it's an option to keep playing the game the way I enjoy it rather than change to a way I can neither fathom nor care for I don't see a reason why I should. What's the point in playing a game I don't enjoy playing cos I cannot do it. I dunno why but I just cannot get me head to accept the new style and after a full weekend of battering it last week and failing so poorly I have no intention of using Tactical Defending when playing Fifa alone.

Archived