UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Paid Members

Yep great game some really sloppy passing from me but luckily i was having a great game with the tackling. The open goal miss and the last chance should of been converted but you had more chances overall especially with your crosses which could have easily gone in.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC PORTO 0 BOR.DORTMUND 3Goals L.Barrios x2 S.KagawaWell seasons off to a good start 7 goals scored and none conceded leads to my best start in the 3 seasons so far. This game was tough and porto were hard to break down but managed to in the end

Malaga 0 Bor dortmund 4Goals L. Barrios x4Good way to start the league . Tough game and the scoreline is deceptive because it was close

A good game, you definitely deserved to win.Hoepfully this is just my traditional slow start. My defence's lack of speed could be a problem this season, though changing formation after the fourth goal did seem to improve my performance a bit so just like with Lazio I think 4-5-1 doesn't really suit me.

Atletico Madrid 1-0 Zenit 84' Adrian In what was an explosive match in Spain, Atletico Madrid came out on top when Turan was replaced by Adrian and Adrian picked off his marker to poke in from outside the box. Earlier before the winning goal went in Zenit hit the crossbar with a volley and the ball ended up in the net from the rebound but the officials ruled it out for offside.

Gutted! Goal came against the run of play, serves me right for not finishing the chances I had. Zenit dominated possession, had the best chances yet lost out to an 84th minute speculative strike from Adrian on the edge of the box. Replay showed the keeper to be unsighted by his defence. Good goal but still gutted! Well I only lost one game in the first league and funnily enough it was a 1-0 defeat to Atletico Madrid, maybe history will repeat itself?

Gutted! Goal came against the run of play, serves me right for not finishing the chances I had. Zenit dominated possession, had the best chances yet lost out to an 84th minute speculative strike from Adrian on the edge of the box. Replay showed the keeper to be unsighted by his defence. Good goal but still gutted! Well I only lost one game in the first league and funnily enough it was a 1-0 defeat to Atletico Madrid, maybe history will repeat itself?

Great game! I struggled at times with the defending, this Atletico squad is alot weaker than it use to be, so I can see myself losing quite a few!Could of been a draw or a 4-0 win for you.EDIT: CSKA, I've added you, let me know when you are around.

Me and Blackcountry are having major problems connecting. It was the same lastnight. Although we can both play online against other players (all mine so far have beeen random players and not friends granted) but we just can't connect between eachother. Any ideas?

Archived