UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Paid Members

Sorry to El Espanacas from not replying to the game invite last night. I only saw it later on and i couldn't play online due to my Nephew staying and never coming off his PS3 and the weather which killed my connection.I'm available anytime you want now though.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should be able to play Saturday evening as have a new controller, so will leave it to charge overnight whilst I'm downloading a couple of things from the store.

Is there any reason why it was chosen to use the slightly lower rated teams as opposed to like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Milan etc?

There aren't enough 5 star teams like them to go around, meaning whoever got Barcelona would have a big advantage over some who got an average 4.5 star side or lower.

Lille 4 - 2 Bayer LeverkusenPayet BallackHazard KieblingSowToprak OGAfter a tentative first half where Lille took a deserved lead, the second half was an explosive expansive open game. Leverkusen equalized after a Ballack diving header. Lille soon retored their lead with Hazard slotting home after a game of pinball in the six yard box. Bayer were soon back on level terms with an equally scrappy goal. It was obvious that whoever scored the next goal would be the winner, and unfortunately for me it fell to Sow with 10 minutes to go. Lille made sure of their win after a beautiful cros from the left hand side into the corridoor of uncertainity which was bundled home my the bumbling Toprak.It was a good game and Fox Piss has the makings of making a good fist in this competition.

Lille 1 -1 MalagaLille rescued a point in injury time in an exciting match. Malaga almost went ahead with the first chance of the game when Van Nistelrooy's shot from a cross was aimed straight at the Lille 'keeper from point blank range. Lille went straight up the other end and should have opened the scoring when the ball fell to Sow after a good save from a one-on-one, but the Senegalese striker somehow managed to steer his left footed effort wide of the post when he facing an open goal. Both sides had a couple of half chances leading up to half time but Ruud van Nistelrooy showed his class when he opened the scoring after he placed a shot into the top corner of the net after a neat turn in the box. In the second half van Nistelrooy had two or three decent chances to score but put them just wide. Malaga were made to pay for being wasteful as in injury time Payet lost his defender in the box with a neat turn and though his shot struck the 'keeper, it still found the back of the net. Lille almost won it seconds after when they missed a one-on-one. Overall a draw probably a fair result, especially after Sow's open goal miss, but Malaga will be upset at losing all three points late on though might be relieved at not losing in the last minute.Lille goal: Payet (90')Malaga goal: van Nistelrooy (28')

Archived