UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting very excited for the league. Been playing the full game since Tuesday, and I've not enjoyed a Fifa this much in a long time. It actually feels like a new game. I always buy every other year (hence why I didn't take part in the 11 leagues), so I can't really comment on it's differences from 11, but from 10 it feels like a whole new experience.

I'm assuming you still have the option to play the old defensive control system in the full game?

You can in offline and non-ranked online matches.

That's good news cos until I get used to the new system I'll be using the old system in this league.

It's not too bad against human opposition. I played three online matches earlier and apart from a couple moments of panic there wasn't much of a problem.

edit: I've just started looking at 4.5 and 5 star teams to see if a random draw is viable. Incredibly there are no 4.5 star Premier League teams, even more weird considering they've seemingly lowered the limit for 4.5 star teams.

Liverpool must surely have dropped to a 4 star team then? That would be despite having a better squad this season that last seasons 4.5 star effort!

I still think the 5 star International teams could be plausible along with the 5 star Club sides? Would certainly not be much difference.

Liverpool must surely have dropped to a 4 star team then? That would be despite having a better squad this season that last seasons 4.5 star effort!

I still think the 5 star International teams could be plausible along with the 5 star Club sides? Would certainly not be much difference.

Liverpool are 5 star.

Archived