UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd much rather they be a random draw but maybe with a criteria because surely if a half decent player gets Barca then game over. maybe 4 stars only?

Anyways 5 stars or 4 I'd rather it would be a total random drawing.

Personal preferences- totally random draw, new defending to be used across the board. Not too bothered about the first one, but think that everyone is gonna be in the same boat if we are all using the new defending and I want to get better at it and that ain't gonna happen if I feel the need to go back to the old system to compete in the league.

Personal preferences- totally random draw, new defending to be used across the board. Not too bothered about the first one, but think that everyone is gonna be in the same boat if we are all using the new defending and I want to get better at it and that ain't gonna happen if I feel the need to go back to the old system to compete in the league.

Im agreeing with this

Never mind defending, I cant bloody score! Think Im going to get tanked in my debut season!

Shoot from outside the area, depending on the player it will fly in. Learned to do that online, hard games...
Change the shot speed slider up to 55-58, out of the box settings of 50 are borderline too slow, once up to 55 the shots fly in from all over the shop..

Im agreeing with this
same here

Im agreeing with this
same here
As do I

So far it seems that most people prefer:- A random draw- Everyone uses the new 'tactical defending'.Thinking about a draw, I know stunstone preferred Monday and thinking about it, it might be a better day for a draw as it'll give people an extra day or so to practice with their side until the first fixtures are announced.

I'd much rather they be a random draw but maybe with a criteria because surely if a half decent player gets Barca then game over. maybe 4 stars only?Anyways 5 stars or 4 I'd rather it would be a total random drawing.

This, I'd limit it to 4 stars again.

I think giving players who struggled over the last season a 4 star team which could be is wrong. Maybe divide teams in to two different groups and have random draws. Players that have struggled through seasons get drawn randomly for a five star team (sort of reward for playing on), all new players and known good players get drawn a 4 star team.

Pre Season FriendlyCardiff 4 Miller(3), some other random dude, 1 - Southampton 1(Lallana)Both teams were evenly matched, but Cardiff were the dominant force in front of goal, being able to convert most of their pressure into goals. Southampton will be dissapointed to lose by such a margin, but fair play to C/W Mark Please who was able to convert all of his chances into goals

Archived