UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A few were 50/50s true, but the majority should have been punished with cards before they were, you love taking out the off the ball runner, usually Saviola :laugh: and therefore stopping the move dead. it's sneaky but it works so fair enough.

I can never beat Benfica I swear I'm jinxed! Aimar always tears me appart. Hopefully my jinx with Porto will come to an end when I play them! I'm going all out attack for that one, I want as many goals as possible, might play 3 strikers for that one.

Zenit 3

Zyryanov

Denisov

Criscito

Napoli 1

Cavani

Napoli will be online most of the day if Villareal, Benfica, Madrid or Lazio fancy picking up an easy three points!!

Atletico Madrid 5-2 Napoli

Scorers: Falcao (3), Turan, Reyes

Hamsik, Cavani

It feels so good being back too winning ways, it should of been alot more than 5, Diego hit the bar at the end of the 1st half and Adrian was tackled in the box, which was clearly a penalty but got waved away.

Any chance of an updated table?

Marseille 3 Lazio 0

Marseille scorers: Cheyrou x 2, Remy

Marseille signed off their debut season with an all important victory. Marseille made a really sluggish start by their usual standards thanks to some neat play from Lazio. Lazio carved out 2 early chances which they couldn't convert with Cisse missing a gilt-edged one-on-one opting for an intricate chip which Mandanda dealt with easily. The game changed on 33 minutes when Gignac made a run in behind the Lazio backline and was caught by the last man on the edge of the box. The defender was sent off and Cheyrou dispatched the resulting free kick after a neat layoff. Remy scored soon after making a nuisance of himself in the box. Marseille dominated the 2nd half with their numerical advantage and scored a 3rd when Cheyrou scored his 2nd free kick this time directly to score his 3rd free kick in 2 games. The game could have been different had Lazio taken their early chances.

Thats all my games done with. What are the permutations regarding the league title? I'm pretty sure PSG had to win all their remaining games to win the title and any dropped points would mean I win the league title. They dropped points in their loss against Fiorentina. Thanks by the way Stunstone for winning although I'm certain it was a bittersweet victory for you!!!

Napoli 0 - 2 Villareal Rossi (2)

A game frustratingly played in the snow. I hate the fucking snow. The match suffered as such as neither side could play much of a passing game. I suppose I can thank the snow for my first goal which came on the stroke of halftime and bobbled in thanks to a heap of the white stuff.

The second half Villareal were a bit more clinical and upped the tempo a bit more. They ahd 2 goals disallowed for offsides which were proven correct...just. It took them til the final minute of the second half to find their second much to Napoli's obvious disappointment.

Villareal under new management continue to pull themselves clear of the dreaded relegation positions.

Archived