UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers mate. I'm about now if he wants to play.

Just asked him to check out his ps3 messages re: Fifa12 matches!Hopefully he'll logon tonight and respond to u!

Cheers mate. I'm about now if he wants to play.

Just asked him to check out his ps3 messages re: Fifa12 matches!Hopefully he'll logon tonight and respond to u!

Fiorentina 2-3 Lille Sow J.Cole x 2.

I was out the blocks so slowly. 2-0 down after 10 mins and I was fearing the worst. Don't know what it was but I just couldn't get my passing game going. Luckily I made a game of it and was happy to go in 3- at half time. After a frenetic first half the second half was a much duller affair wasn't it? Not alot happened at all really.Fiorentina's scorers were Vargas and Cerci.

PSG 5 Malaga 1Pastore x2, Gamiero, Nene, MenezBaptista ?Dominant peformance from PSG as they strolled to a good win. Malaga started brightly but once Nene gave PSG the lead it was one way traffic. Gamiero and Pastore made it 3-0 at HT. Malaga converted a penalty at the start of the second half to give them hope but just a few minutes later Menez made it 4. The final goal was the best as pastore went one on one with the keeper, a lovely step over left the keeper stranded and an open goal to finish the scoring.

PSG 3 Marseille 2Just needed to put the new boy in his place. PSG scored after just 3 minutes when he finished a sweeping move from kick off. A near post header from Gamiero doubled the lead after just 17 minutes but Marseille hit straight back (scorer?) to make it 2-1 after twenty minutes. Marseille were level after 50 minutes when Gignac headed home from close range and the game was firmly in the balance. It was Nene who scored the winner though after an hour when he headed home a rebound after a good save from marseille keeper. Marseille had a couple of good chances to score again but couldn't manage it and PSG held on. Was a very even game which could've gone either way but my finishing helped me edge it. Good player.Nene, Pastore, Gamiero

Malaga 2 - 1 SportingFirst half was pretty end to end. Rondon scored first for Malaga with a corner from a header in the third minute. Sporting equalised in the 25th minute when Ricky van Wolfswinkel's shot from the edge of the box hit the post and the rebound came straight back to him to score with an easy finish. Malaga regained the lead in the 45th minute when Rondon scored with another header, this time from Santi Cazorla's cross. After problems at half time the second half was played as a full game. Whereas the first half was end to end, the second half was much more one sided, with Malaga finishing with 19 shots to Sporting's 3. Sporting did have several attacks, including an early effort that fizzed just wide, but Malaga's defence stood firm and made some good interceptions. At the other end Malaga put on a masterclass of how not to finish. Sporting's 'keeper made several fine saves and Duda hit the bar with a free kick but Sporting missed several good chances, the most comical being Duda's off balance volley which ended up in row Z. An exciting game though and Sporting did have opportunities to at least get a point out of it.Malaga scorers: Rondon (3', 45')Sporting scorer: Van Wolfswinkel (25')PSG 5 - 1 MalagaMalaga held their own in the first half an hour, but a touch of fortune when a defender didn't made a tackle attempt and instead just ran past an attacker led to Nene finishing well for PSG's first. Pastore made it two before Gamiero made it three just before half time. Malaga started the second half brightly and immediately won a penalty when Baptista was brought down by Douchez after the Brazilian rounded the 'keeper. Rondon tried to take the penalty before Joaquin pointed out that Rondon had a penalty taking rating in the mid-50s and that he should take it instead. The 'keeper guessed the right way but Joaquin's shot cannoned in off the underside of the bar. The euphoria didn't last long as PSG scored straight from the kick off when Jeremy Menez cut inside the box and scored with a nice finish. Pastore sealed the win in impressive fashion not long after when he skillfully took the ball round the 'keeper and scored into an empty net. PSG finished with a well deserved victory.PSG goals: Nene (30'), Pastore (41', 59'), Gamiero (45'), Menez (52')Malaga goal: Joaquin (pen 49')CSKA 4 - 1 MalagaCSKA dominated in the first half and Doumbia and Vagner Love caused all sorts of problems, including Love hitting the crossbar. Malaga looked to be heading into the break with an unlikely level scoreline but Vagner Lover scored just before the end of the half. Malaga looked better in the second half and had some decent attacks but CSKA still looked the better side. Doumbia made it two in the 58th minute with a good shot from just outside the box into the corner of the net which gave Caballero no chance. The CSKA attackers pace had caused no end of problems for the slow Malaga defence and this was easily shown when a cleared Malaga corner turned into a swift counter attack which ended when Vagner Love took the ball round the 'keeper and scored. Ruud Van Nistelrooy did score a consolation goal in the 79th minute when he was put through on goal and scored with a nice curled finish into the corner. Once again Malaga's excitement at pulling one back was ended straight from kickoff when a chipped through ball took out the entire Malaga defence and allowed Vagner Love to complete his hat-trick.CSKA goals: Vagner Love (45', 70' 81'), Doumbia (58')Malaga goal: Van Nistelrooy (79')

CSKA 0 Marseille 0It was a much more open game than scoreline suggests. It was an even 1st half which either team could have gone ahead by half time. However, I thought Marseille controlled the 2nd half and can feel hard done by that they didn't take all 3 points after Remy hit post and missed a glaring scoring opportunity in the dying embers of the game. I was surprised when I saw the table after our game that you aren't in the top 3

PSG 3 Marseille 2PSG scorers: Pastore, Gameiro, NeneMarseille scorers: Remy, GignacMarseille's impressive unbeaten run finally came to an end at the hands of the reigning champion. PSG took an early lead through Pastore when it didn't seem likely straight from kick off. PSG doubled the lead through Gameiro after fine wing play. Marseille showed their resolve and proved it is no fluke that they are currently top of the table. Gignac reduced the deficit and then Remy pounced to equalise. PSG edged ahead when Mandanda parried a header straight back out to the PSG player. Marseille continued to pour forward and Gignac and Remy each wasted some easy goalscoring oppprtunities.I am gutted that my unbeaten run has now come to an end but satisfied that it came at the hands of a worthy opponent.

Archived