UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villareal 1 - 3 LAzio Cisse, Hernanes and Klose

Rossi

That's about as well as you can play and lose a game. 17 shots, 11 on target and 56% of possession compared to Lazio's 8 shots. The thing was they took theirs. I really like Villareal but in Rossi they have a striker who can't shoot for shit. Aprt from that they are a quick passing side who really suit my playing style and it was evident here. Bit gutted about the second goal - why the freekick was given is beyond me but you took it really well. In the second half at 3-0 down Villareal were still pushing forward and hit the post twice until they finally broke the deadlock when Rossi latched onto the keepers poor pass out to finish. Finally. Good game though and even though I lost I totally enjoyed it.

Week 10 remainders:

Borussia Dortmund v Lyon

CSKA v Villarreal

Lazio v Benfica

PSG v Porto

Sevilla v Fiorentina

Sporting v Malaga

Bayer Leverkusen v Sevilla

Benfica v Zenit

Lyon v Lille

Napoli v Lazio

Porto v Sporting

Borussia Dortmund v Bayer Leverkusen

CSKA v Benfica

Juventus v Lyon

Lazio v Atletico Madrid

Sevilla v Malaga

Sporting v Villarreal

Week 9 remainders:

Bayer Leverkusen v CSKA

Juventus v Sevilla

Lille v Borussia Dortmund

Malaga v Zenit

Porto v Lazio

Bayer Leverkusen v Sporting

Juventus v Lille

Lyon v Sevilla

Porto v CSKA

Villarreal v Zenit

Week 8 remainders:

Atletico Madrid v Porto

PSG v Lyon

Sevilla v Lille

Napoli v Benfica

PSG v Bayer Leverkusen

Notes:

The table has been updated an is on the first post.

After it looked like PSG might be able to take the title from Marseille, the title race is now all over. Congratulations to carmellaisagoddess and his Marseille side who have confirmed their title win after victory in their last game of the season, which with PSG's loss to Fiorentina means that they can't be caught. After topping the table after the first week, they've been leading since the end of week six.

The battle now is for second place, with PSG needing just one win to leapfrog both Valencia and Roma and give the former champ the runner up spot. The top four have pulled away from the rest of the league, though with games in hand, Benfica, Zenit and Lazio in particular can make the gap much more respectable. Sevilla, Porto and Leverkusen still sit in the bottom three, though all have games in hand to try and get themselves away from the bottom.

As we now have a definitive deadline for the end of the season, I'll keep the Week 8 remainders until then to give people more time to catch up.

Whats the plan for the new season?

Euro 2012 league with the top 8 going through to the knock out stage was an idea I had.

TUFC is having a break from the next league. I'll be running the next one

I'll take ideas for the new tournament structure in this thread :)

Euro 2012 league with the top 8 going through to the knock out stage was an idea I had.

count me in again , i don't mind what star teams we play as.

also just like to thank TUFC and tidalguy for all your hard work on the league

When is the deadline for the remaining games then? Daprince hasn't been online for days and he's not a member here so I dont know how I'll get to play my final Fiorentina game. Ive sent him messages and no response.

If you'd like me to come back on board and help out in any way I'll be happy to do so.

Again, good work TUFC and Tilde. I love you guys.

Archived