UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

I'm beginning to think that it might be better just to end the league now. There's a lot of games left and it's looking unlikely that hardly any of them will be played.

On a different, more trivial note, I remember reading comments from mods before about how the UKFF surprisingly can come quite high on google searches, so I decided for a laugh to test it out with this league. If you type into google 'Fifa 12 league' this thread is not near the top, and if you type 'Fifa 12 League PS3' we're on the bottom of the ninth page, but, if you search for 'Fifa 12 PS3 league' we're ninth out of all the search results and if you type 'Fifa12 PS3 league' we're third, which is quite surprising really.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies. My internets still playing up,means ps3 is a no go. Quite happy to accept 3-0 wins in my remaining games as none of my opponents have even mentioned playing me :thumbsup:

I would like to thank TUFCfan and Tildeguy for putting their effort into organising the league and keeping us up to date with the latest results and top scorer charts. A tough act to follow!

I would like to thank TUFCfan and Tildeguy for putting their effort into organising the league and keeping us up to date with the latest results and top scorer charts. A tough act to follow!

yeah they both put a lot of effort , would have been nice every player had put the same in to get all the games done.

Any idea what format your thinking of Tilde? I know somebody mentioned an UT one but if that was the case I'd have to bow out as I don't have one.

Same buddy!

I still think a Euro 2012 league would be pretty damn good :thumbsup:

I also don't have an UT so that's out of the window. I'll give it a bit more of a think during the week.

Here's the final table:

UKFFFIFA12LeagueTable-13-1.png

Thanks to all who took part. For those who haven't read it, I'm taking a break from running the league next season so Tildeguy~! will be in charge, and thanks to him for doing the top goalscorer list each week.

Archived