UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

Villareal 2 - 1 At. Madrid.

Mussachio

Cani

Not bad for a game that I started with a RB upfront and a CB on the wing. Haven't got a clue about Villareal's team but I'm gonna steer them away from the bottom if it kills me. Good start here ina pretty even game.

Was so furious with this match, hit the post twice! Falcao of all people missed a sitter, all he had to do was tap it in and he hit the post, a draw would of been a decent result, but it wasn't to be!

Diego scored my goal.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benfica 1 Marseille 3

Benfica scorer: Aimar

Marseille scorers: Gignac x 2, Cheyrou

Marseille prevailed in dramatic fashion after a hard fought victory against a spirited Benfica side. Marseille were unusually lacklustre in the 1st half wasting any goalscoring opportunities they had. Benfica also hit the post from an acute angle. Benfica took the lead on 65 minutes through Aimar threatening to put a dent in Marseilles title challenge. However, Marseille showed their determination by equalising straight after and then going on to win 3-1. The Benfica goal definitely gave Marseille the kickstart they needed.

Pretty much what he said ^.

Not a bad showing for my first effort, thought it was going nicely, playing a containing game and hitting on the counter account. The Aimar goal was funny as Rod Fanni just ran straight out past him and left him in on goal, which he duly obliged in the 65th minute. Marseille equalised immediately and only looked one winner after that. The passing felt really sluggish despite no lag, has the speed been nerfed online? Oh and Loic Remy missed an open goal from 6 yards, which was probably the worst miss I've seen on one of these games. Despite that, Marseille deserved their win overall.

Not a bad showing for my first effort, thought it was going nicely, playing a containing game and hitting on the counter account. The Aimar goal was funny as Rod Fanni just ran straight out past him and left him in on goal, which he duly obliged in the 65th minute. Marseille equalised immediately and only looked one winner after that. The passing felt really sluggish despite no lag, has the speed been nerfed online? Oh and Loic Remy missed an open goal from 6 yards, which was probably the worst miss I've seen on one of these games. Despite that, Marseille deserved their win overall.

Probably ranks up there with my Falcao miss last night, open goal and hit the post.

I'll be on in 20 if you wanna play?

Yeah it was a really bad miss especially with the score at 0-0. I would have been so gutted if I lost after that glaring sitter!! It was a good game.

Benfica 1-1 Atletico Madrid

Saviola 6'

Getting there, slowly. Benfica should have won this one, came out of the blocks quickly with Saviola slotting in from 6 yards in the 5th minute. Then Cardozo missed a penalty about 15 minutes later which effectively changed the outcome of the game, Atletico attacked in patches but it was the slick passing and pulling of the strings in midfield from Aimar which caught the eye. Atletico levelled it up with 20 mins left with a slotted finish from Turan... I believe. Don't hold me to that one though. Benfica missed several late chances, although not golden ones, Aimar missed a one on one with his weaker foot before Atletico got a bit physical and kicked the Benfica attackers around, so much so that Perea saw red in the closing stages for two quick bookings. 2 points lost here, but a better performance.

You played well, thought I was going to steal the win right at the end, passed it past 1 of your players, I should of shot, but tried to pass it past another player, dunno what I was thinking, got frustrated in this game, everything seemed to go in favour of Benfica, referee was blowing up for fouls all the time when a few were 50/50 and a couple were fair.

Overall, it was a good game and I proved that I never give up once again, win, lose or draw I've had a great season, my goal was too finish in the top 10, and I hopefully can manage that come the end of the season.

Archived