UKFF FIFA 12 PS3 League

TUFCfan

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it's important I can finish off the remainder of the games for a team.

I think Villareal is vacant. And I need to play them in the fixtures this week.

If we're going that route (and it seems we are) stunstone picked Villarreal earlier, so bumclasshero will be Benfica.

I don't mind which team really, I'll let Stunstone take his pick. Just msg me on PSN when I'm on, usually online after 10:30pm most nights and also back on during the day now.

You'll have to excuse my poor skills at this, I haven't played it since late Oct early Nov and I'm terrible at the defending!

Villareal 2 - 1 At. Madrid.

Mussachio

Cani

Not bad for a game that I started with a RB upfront and a CB on the wing. Haven't got a clue about Villareal's team but I'm gonna steer them away from the bottom if it kills me. Good start here ina pretty even game.

Villareal 0 - 4 Kevin Gamiero

Ahem. Well, PSG bounce back after that Fiorentina defeat it seems.

I must say that Villareal are the side that most compliments my attacking style that I've played with in these tournaments (apart from Barca and Real) and altho we never had many shots on goal we never gave up here and kept trying. PSG proved it's all about taking your chances and take them Gamiero did.

Villareal 0 PSG 4

If only my finishing was like this in the match with Fiorentina (upload the own goal if you can, its that bad people deserve to have a laugh at it). If anything this game was more even but still a deserved victory for PSG. Gamiero with all the goals.

Welcome home Mr Bumclass....just a shame it's too late for any 5-4 epics this season!

I just checked the fixture list to see if there was one on there :thumbsup:

6-5 wasn't it? Bloody ridiculous whatever it was!

Indeed. If I remember correctly you were something like 5-1 up only for me to come back to 5-5. Then all my hopes and dreams were crushed with your dramatic winner.

Archived